Griz is hurt!

Gabby pov:
Sleepover last night was crazy we stayed up til 5 am it was the best night of my life. But today is a new day and I got a lot to do today. So bye!
Griz pov:
Gabbys friends seemed super interested in me. But Gabby was the one I loved not Hanna or Catherine. But I had to risk my life for panda something happend on the internet and I can't find him and I searched everywhere I should call Gabby to see if she can help me. Here goes nothing.
No ones pov:
I get a call from griz hey griz what's up? Omg griz calm down what's wrong babe slow down I say in a soft voice. Where's panda now? I said. Omg griz we need to find him should i call 911? I won't I'll be over there in a bit bye love you. Gabby where are you going mom says. Mom griz is in trouble he can't find his brother panda he's missing. I need you to watch Elianna Gabby I'm going out. Why can't elsa watch her I have to go help griz please. Elsa is out with her friends mom griz is my boyfriend I can't dissapoint him don't ruin this for me. Have Aria watch her she's 10 with a certified babysitter batch I'll be back in a beat bye love you. I rush out the door. Griz babe did you find panda i asked. I did babe he's stuck in that cave. Omg I see him! I say. Me to what are we supposed to do griz says. You need to jump down and grab his paw and pull him up. Babe I can't I'll hurt myself. Babe that's your brother you have to go save him! Your right I will he kisses me and says if I don't make it out alive I will always love you. He grabs pandas paw and pulls him up. Pandas fine but griz was pulled below the surface Gabby had to call 911 without a doubt. He was taken to the hospital and I meet up with him I hope he's okay I love him to much to let him die.