No one will stop me!

No ones pov
Elsa stops me as a try to run. Elsa I would stop if you knew what was good for you! I said. Oh little Gabby running off to a Stranger's home who is this Gabby!?! She said. None of your business why do you care! I yelled. I don't but mom might she smirked and said. Don't you dare elsa! I yelled again. I don't think so Gabby you can't always have it your way she smirked and said again. I can't believe you what's wrong with you elsa! Your supposed to protect me and your not! How could I Gabby after all you never liked me or treated me like a sister I need to give you the same feel as you give me elsa said. Elsa I've had enough of you stay out of my life I screamed. NO! STOP YOU CANT TREAT ME LIKE THIS YOU CANT IGNORE ME! Elsa screamed. Well guess what I am and I did I smirked and said and walked away. When I arrived home my whole family was sitting on the couch looking at the door will at me. Gabby what's wrong with you my mom said and cried. I said mom what's wrong with you?!? Dad walked up to me and said You made your sister cry! He yelled. Elsa sitting on the couch with tissues in her hand mom hugging her. Elsa starts talking and says mom she doesn't like me and I can't even go on she starts to cry more and mom says I know honey it will be alright. Gabby you've been acting so weird lately mom said and were going to get down to it dad said. Dad pulled me onto the couch. Mom started talking so Gabby why did you say that to elsa she said looking sad. Theres nothing wrong with me I said getting offended what's the matter with you people I said getting offended again. Gabby i don't like your tone mom said getting angry now. Well I'm sorry mom its not my fault every single one of you don't understand my life I said. Gabby I've had alot of stress being pregnant to this baby and now my stress doubled beacuse you can't be nice to your sister! She screamed. Gabby bottom line your grounded for two weeks dad said. Before I could make it upstairs he also says no going out after school for two weeks. I start to get angry you can't take away my fun in life! I said angrily. I can and I just did Gabby so stop talking dad said angry with me. Go upstairs and finsh your homework now Gabby! Mom yelled.
Gabby pov:
They can ground me for two weeks but they can't take away me seeing my only friends well except for Catherine Hanna and kiana I needed those bears. And I wanted to tell griz how I felt. So Ill come up with a useful excuse. Then I smirked and finsh my homework.