Griz has feelings for me..

Gabby pov:
So I woke up this Saturday morning hoping I could sleep in but I didn't Aria came in my room and jumped on top of me. At 8:00 im a late sleeper her excuse was that she needed a babysitter since mom went to the hospital and elsa was out with her friends and dad was working. Ah that's morning is going to be fun.
No ones pov
Aria what do you want I groan. She says I need a baby sitter since mom left for the hospital and dads at work. What about elsa i groan again. She'out with her friends she says. Of course she is i groan again. Is mom's baby coming today I said she says yeah it is. Elsa should be home in about 3 hours dad should be home in 6 hours and mom should be home in three days she says. So I feed her breakfast and head back to bed she says where are you going! Back to bed I groan again. You can't your watching me she says then smirks. Oh watch yourself I groan I guess I'll have to tell mom then she smirks I groan I'll give you 50 bucks if you shut up I say. She says deal before I make it back to the room the phone rings Aria let me answer it I shout. Its griz hey griz what's up! He says come over today I need to talk to you its important. I say griz I'm grounded plus I have to watch my baby sister. Please Gabby this is important to me he says. Alright griz I'll be there in a bit. Elsa walks through the door and says hi Aria and rolls her eyes at me. Oh elsa stop! I yelled. I grab my stuff she stops me and says where do you think your going? She says and gives me a dirty look. I'm going to detention I say and groan. On a Saturday? she questions me. Yes on a Saturday bye bye I say and groan. She lets me go for some reason. Hey griz I say and smile. We both smiled at each other and hugged each other. We both said hi hey Gabby take a seat he says sure thing griz I say. So Gabby I just wanted to let you know I um.. What griz you can tell me anything you know that I say in a soft voice. I wrap my hand around his shoulders. Gabby I've known you for awhile now and I just wanted to say I like you. I know that griz I say really Gabby! He says excitedly that's why we're friends I said. No I mean I love you he says and he smiles. Oh griz I've loved you to ever since I laid eyes on you. Hey Gabby maybe we can go on a date sometime how's next Saturday sound? He questions me. Sounds good see you then griz.