My parents know about griz!

No ones pov
Mom dad I need to talk to you. What is it Gabby you can tell us anything dad says mom nods. Well I like this guy... They don't let me finsh. Omg my baby girl has her first crush mom says I thought this day would never come! Dad says I know honey I know. Um guys let me finsh sorry baby girl continue. But he's not really I guy.. They don't let me finsh again. What is it Starbucks shoes mom says. No mom no. Well than what is it she asks me let me finsh please i beg okay sweetie go ahead. I like a bear his name is griz griz come here. Hello! My name is griz and I think your daugther is amazing! My parents start to scream. Ahh its a bear! Honey get it away my mom starts to shout. MOM DAD STOP ACTING LIKE THIS! I scream. Griz has feelings a begin to say he really likes me and he's the first guy that ever said he liked me he said he loved me and why would you act like this I say. Honey we didn't know mom said then I cut her off. You guys never know anymore! You say that all the time and you don't get it! I'm your daugther but I get treated like a garbage can! You guys haven't respected me in months I don't care about other stuff but I care about griz and you can't take him away like the rest of my stuff! I shout. Honey we completely understand mom says. Wait what.. I said. If you wanna date griz we have no problems with that she says. Yeah have fun be kids go crazy dad says. I love you guys I grab them and hug them I hug griz to. Griz I will see you tomorrow make sure to look handsome. Will do Gabby I love you he says. I love you to griz.
Griz pov:
Gabby was the perfect girl for me and now I get to date my dream girl. Panda and icebear said she thinks we are perfect for each other. I can't wait til tomorrow its gonna be the best night ever!