The squad knows the bears!

Gabby pov:
After a long night of screaming and crying from my wonderful baby sister I get 2 hours of sleep feeling so exhausted. I mean like come on kid you know I need my sleep anyway its a monday morning time for school I need to tell my parents about griz before they get suspicious. I don't want to but I'm gonna have to.
No ones pov
Gabby its time for school as mom opens my door and says. Mom you look like a zombie I said trying not to laugh. Haha very funny mom said angrily your baby sister kept me up all night she replied. Me to I whispered to myself. What was that Gabby I replied nothing. My mom told me Catherine is gonna drive me to school today I was relieved. I hate when my mom drives me to school she's so over loving its sick. I hug Catherine and we say hey my mom kisses my head and says bye Gabby be a good little girl mom stop! I shout. Me and Catherine walk arm to arm down the hall. Then we pass Hanna Hanna grabs my arm. Hanna where's kiana? Catherine asks. Oh kiana isn't coming in for 2 weeks shes in California. Lucky her i say. I was really jealous. So Gabby Hanna begins talking do you have a date on Saturday? She starts to smirk so does Catherine and then they burst out laughing. What what's so funny I ask them not happy. Hanna stops laughing and says Gabby were not stupid we know the bears longer than you. Yeah Catherine replies she stops laughing to. What about kiana I start to sweat and get nervous. Gabby relax you don't have to be nervous Catherine says. She knows Hanna says. Griz was video chatting us yesterday Hanna said. Things sound like there getting serious then Catherine and Hanna both smack my arms. Will you two stop? I said starting to laugh. You going over there tonight gabby Hanna said. No Hanna for your information I'm grounded I said starting to get sassy. Oh and you still have to tell you parents your dating a.. a... a.. They both begin to burst out laughing A BEAR!!. I punch them and say will you two shut up. They both stop laughing sorry Gabby its so hard not to laugh. Besides me and griz aren't dating were just friends I said reassuring them. Gabby shut up everyone knows you two are dating Catherine says. Omg everyone knows them griz will hate me I can't live with that I start to cry. Gabby calm down Hanna says. I start to cry on hannas shoulder I only do this when I'm scared. Gabby stop you have make up running down your face Catherine says. Gabby I was only kidding take a joke Catherine says. I'm sorry this is a big deal for me griz might be the one and I don't want you two messing it up for me. We won't we promise Hanna says. Usually when they say that they mean it. Good I don't want griz to hate me. I don't wanna tell me parents but now I sit them down and I start to speak..