The baby is here!

Griz pov:
Gabby is the prettiest girl I've ever seen I mean come on. I'm glad I have a date with her next Saturday is going to be super amazing! But Gabby seemed kinda nervous about something. I didn't ask what was bothering her she left to soon but I still have a date with her and that's enough for me.
Gabby pov:
Griz seemed super into me and I was super into him. I rushed home hoping he wouldn't wonder why I was so nervous. The baby was just born last night at 2 am my mom said it was extremely painful espically since it was a sea section.
No ones pov
Mom walked through the door with the baby. Her name was Elianna Rose. She was so beautiful. Elsa pushed me out of the way to hold the baby. Really elsa I said and groaned she said what you snooze you lose then rolled her eyes. Me and elsa have been enemies since I told her to stay out of my life. Gabby would you like to hold the baby she said and smiled I said of course I smiled I sat on the couch and picked her up and rocked her around she really liked it. She smiled at me and started to giggle I knew she loved it. She loved me more the elsa I was laughing so hard! Elsa ran up to her room all upset I tried not to laugh. That wasn't nice gabby mom said disappointed in me. I was happy Elianna loved me but I then feared I have to tell my parents about griz oh god!