Chapter Nine - You imprinted on my brother?!

Start from the beginning

"What?" He asked tilting his head to side cutely. 

"I asked if you are paying attention so can finish introducing The Cullens and then introduce Jacob's friends." She said and he nodded blushing slightly as he leaned back against Jacob. Which caused me to growl lowly again. "Anyway I already introduced Edward, right?" She asked and he nodded again. "This is our daughter Renesmee. I know she looks much older, but she is really only about a year old now. That is Alice and her husband. Rosalie and her husband Emmett. And Esme and her husband Carlisle. They are the 'parents' of Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett, and my in-laws. Carlisle is a doctor at the hospital." Danny stayed silent for a few seconds looking to be lost in thought again as Bella waited for him to respond. 

He looked back up, blushing lightly, when he realized everyone was staring at him. "Hi." 

"Seeing as you remember Quil and Embry, I can skip right over them." She said and ignored them when they yelled 'hey!' as Danny looked at everyone as she introduced them. "Next to Embry is Seth and his older sister Leah. Then there is Collin and Brady. Next is Jared and Sam. And lastly Paul." She said pointing over at him. He looked over at me and when our eye met I realized just why I was so jealous of Jacob, Quil and Embry when they got to hug and/or hold him. He was my imprint. 

~Bella~

"And lastly Paul." I said pointing over him and Danny looked from Jared and Sam to him. When Danny and Paul's eyes met, Paul got that annoying look on his face that meant one thing. He imprinted. ON MY BABY BROTHER! I glared at Paul ready to get up and kick his @ss, but Edward and Alice held me down before I could.

"Danny, are you hungry?" Esme asked probably seeing how I was acting and I saw Danny nod out of the corner of my eye as continued to glare at Paul. "Come on, I make whatever you want." She said ushering him into the kitchen along with Dad and Renesmee. 

"Bella, calm down." Alice said as I tried to attack him as soon as they were out of the room. 

"He imprinted on my baby brother." I hissed trying to get out of their grip. 

"You did?" Jacob asked as everyone else looked at him as well. 

"Yes." He said extremely calm for me glaring at him. Plus the fact that he is straight and he imprinted on Danny. He hurts Danny, he is dead. I thought as I began thinking of ways to kill and dispose of his body without anyone figuring out it was me. 

"Bella." Jasper said probably feeling my emotions and Edward tightened his grip on me, obviously reading his mind. 

"Wait, Paul, shouldn't you be upset that your straight and you imprinted on a guy?" Quil asked and all of them seemed to share his thoughts, all but Leah, who didn't seem at all surprised.

"I'm not straight." Paul said.

"Wait your gay?" Collin asked with wide eyes. 

"I never said that."

"But if your not gay, how are you not straight?" Brady asked and Leah rolled her eyes. 

"His bi, you idiots." She said annoyed. 

"Wait how you know?" Jacob asked

"We were on patrol one night and he let it slip." She said shrugging.

"And how long ago was this?"

"It was about two months after I first shifted."

"And you never told us?!" Sam boomed glaring at both of them.

"It wasn't my secret to tell." She snapped.

"I didn't really see how it was anyone's business, but my own." Paul said leaning back in the chair he was sitting in.