Chapter 10: Berlin

5 years later....

"HOLY THE LINE! DON'T LET UNDEAD THRILLS THE BARRICADE!" I shouted out to everyone else. Bähr was busy talking to command, and Herzig was with him. We had the undead threat mostly contained, and our commander was receiving orders to go after the Neo Nazis.

We almost wiped out the undead completely out of the west, and this was a small horde. Natalya whiter up a mounted mini gun and it tore the undead to shreds. There was a tank nearby, and it had already blasted off a shell. We eventually destroyed the horde, and we left for Berlin. 

Berlin was a war zone because the German army were trying to fit the Neo Nazis off, to no effect. That's where we came in. I was riding in the back of our heavily armored personnel truck. I was lounged back there, smoking a cigarette. I had gotten my tats from Ulrich, but damn they were painful. But I had so e regeneration so I could heal, and honestly you can't put a price on that.

It was a long ride, but we made it to the outskirts of Berlin. There was rubble and wreckage everywhere, and we saw distant explosions, where the main fighting was at. Bähr formulated a plan with us, and we began our long march. It was a grueling 2 hours, but we finally arrived at the rear of the enemy lines.

Dakota WillhoffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara