Chapter 1: Childhood

As you already know, my name is Dakota. Most people barely remember their childhood. I remember things from since I was three years old. I was born to an American soldier as my father, and my mother was a local girl from Germany. I was given German citizenship when I was born and my father decided to stay in Germany to help take care  of me. I remember my mother being fairly overjoyed when I was born. I remember only a few things about my dad. I remember him holding me, bringing dinner home, and reading to me as I slept. 

But I remember when I was 3 years old, my parents argued all the time. I remember one argument clearly because I was hiding and I heard my father call my mother a bitch. My mother slapped him, and he hit her hard enough she couldn't stand. My father stormed out of the house.

By the time I was 6 years old, my parents divorced and I got to stay with Mom. God that woman worked so hard to put food on the table. All I could do was go to school and love my mom to pieces. This lasted for 7 years, until I turned thirteen years of age. There was this uprising group since I was tiny. They called themselves "Neo Nazis" and claimed to murder innocents in the name of "justice". My mother worked at this newspaper place, and the Neo Nazis had a grudge against the newspaper company for telling the truth.

Tragedy had struck again. The Neo Nazis bombed the building, killing my mother in the process. I remember running towards the flaming and destroyed brick building. I remember falling to my knees crying and calling out for my mother. This was when I developed my hate for the Neo Nazis.

I was an orphan, and a woman named Phoebe Llewoh had adopted me. We stayed in Germany as Phoebe cared for me. This began the end of my pre teen years, and kicked off my teenage years.