Chapter 5: Purpose

I Looked into the mirror and smiled at myself. I had matured physically a little bit since I've been in high school. I was currently on my Junior year, and since I had taken advantage of summer school, I only had to do a half senior year. Natalya and Rita did the same thing because all three of us wanted to be in the military. Once we went in for boot camp, we were going to request to join the Kommando Spezialkräfte or otherwise known as the KSK. They were an elite force, and we wanted to be put of that. It wasn't a childhood dream...it was a fucking legendary dream.

Phoebe had taught me how to shoot my freshman year, and I was a good pistol shot. I fell in love with shotguns the most though. Phoebe had brought me to my physical peak, just as Celan had done with her. I put up my bangs loose pony tail and I looked even more like my birth mother. I visited her grave more often than usual. I thew on my leather jacket and I was wearing black cargo pants with an epic grim reaper t-shirt.  I put on my boots and laced them up, and I walked out the front door to school.

Phoebe was off doing her profession. Let's just say she made bad men disappear for a price. I got inside the school, and got to my first period class early. I saw Natalya and Rita were there. Rita went from being 4'6 to 5'3 so she wasn't all that short, but still short compared to Natalya and me. I was slightly shorter than Natty, as she was 6'5. I was 5'7. Eventually class started and I was trying to get Natalya's attention. I eventually cum pled up a piece of paper into a ball and thew it at her. She caught it without looking and bounced it off my forehead. She looked at me and mouthed "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

I mouthed to her "I'm bored..."

Natalya rolled her eyes and just continued taking notes up until the sound of a distant explosion went off. What the hell? Everyone looked outside to see a distant building in flames. There was an explosion inside the school, and everyone tried running and the door was crammed. Natalya busted out a window and Rita and I followed after. I almost made it out of the window until I felt a sudden heat behind me, and I was unconscious.