info

dan never had it easy - with his sexuality, and his clothing style, he never had many friends. but during the winter of 2014, everything got about ten times worse. now he's stuck with in a house with an abusive uncle, his only true friend gone, and what "friends" he had are now the bullies who taunt him every day. he barely speaks, shows up at school with bruises and generally hates everything. it's been like that for two years. until, of course, the punk fuckboy, phil, decides to talk to him again. then things, slowly, start changing. and you could say for the better. but things don't stay "better" forever.

warnings-
-this au is not the happiest.
-there will be punching, kicking, throwing... general not-nice-ness. warnings will be in the appropriate chapters where these things happen.
-also, there may be a mention of self-harm/suicide but nothing like that will actually happen. any chapters that have these will also have a warning.
-it does have a happy ending, though ^ω^

copyright-
-i do not own dan, phil, pj and chris, along with any other real people in the story. that would be weird, i'm thirteen.
-this story was also inspired by melanie martinez's album, crybaby. every chapter, besides the prologue, will have a verse from one of the songs in the beginning that normally relates to the chapter. i did not write these lyrics. 
-however, i did come up with this story. everything (besides the whole idea of pastel!dan and punk!phil) was created by me. if you steal it i will hunt you down. i know two friends with katanas and i am not afraid to steal those and use them.