Chapter 8 : i love you

Just so you know guys,, the only thing that keep me typing is one direction songs…I am surprised to myself as well.. you see I used to not care about them actually, I hate their songs at first especially the one thing?? did I get the title right?? oh well, don’t care I hate that song anyways… I even don’t like their What makes you beautiful…. but I do like the boyce avenue version of it…. :D I started liking them when my younger sister played Little Things.. to tell you I am surprised to know it is them who sang it was an understatement… after that I am quite addicted to their latter songs… like the More than this, I wish, They don’t know about us…. and just like that I am a fan… I love Niall now…hahahahaha I used to tell my sisters he look weird to me… and now I find him cute, not handsome…. C-U-T-E…hahahahahaha…. anyways…..

I just want to tell you guys that things were about to get interesting in terms of Aaron and Kristin’s life… so make sure to keep reading….hahahahaha

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

:D

***************************

Chapter 8

Aaron’s P.O.V

“Daddy huwee up!” I laugh at Cass as she drag me out of the house. She’s been so excited when she knew that she will be staying at Shelley’s house for the night.

flashback

I am so worried at how Cass will take it when she knew she will be staying at somebody’s house this Friday. Kristin and I were busy for today and will be staying out the house late night and I don’t want to drag Cass with me just because I can’t go home early. Kristin told to just hire a babysitter but I don’t think I can relax knowing my baby is being watch by some stranger. She told me she can ask her grams to watch for Cass but I told her that is not safe. What if someone rob the house? Shelley can’t fight a tall man alone. And even if Jasper were there I doubt it will end well for everyone. The robber will not go alone or worst will armed by guns. The thought scared me shitless. So Kristin came up with the idea of letting Cass stay over their place. That way Cass will be around a lot of people and robbers don’t rob a house that has a lot of people in. And besides aside from Jasper there is also Ian. So Cass will be protected if she will stay there instead.

“How should I tell her?” I asked Kristin nervously. She might throw a fit about this. Cass can’t sleep without me beside her.

“Aaron. Relax. Believe me everything will be fine.” she reassured me. I so doubt it.

“You know how she can sleep right?” I look at her challenging her to protest. She saw how she is. I lay beside Cass and wait till she’s asleep before I go to my own room. Kristin just hold my arm and run hers with mine up and down. That gesture of hers calm me a bit. I notice this past few days that her touch seems to have an effect on me and I am surprised at her gestures with me this past few days. I am glad about it though, that would only means that she is starting to get comfortable with me. Cass then suddenly walk out of her room rubbing her eyes cutely as she smiled at us.

“Morning baby.” Kristin cooed as she lift her up and place her to her lap. Cass smiled and kiss Kristin’s cheek mumbling a good morning at her. She turned to me and said the same.

“Princess, mommy and I will be working out late so there will be no one here to stay with you at night.” she frowned at me.

“Can’t I go with you daddy?”she poutly asked me. I smiled at her.