Chapter 9: I <3 You Too

hey guys… I just want to thank you all for reading my story…

hope you guys will continue to support me till the end.. finger’s cross

I am open to any suggestions that will help me to finish this story…

ChickLit#788

I just want to tell you guys that starting from this chapter exciting events will soon happen…

secrets will be revealed and past will soon be known….

so fasten your seatbelt and enjoy…..

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

:D

***********************************

Aaron’s P.O.V

Our little conversations,

are turning into little sweet sensations.

And they’re only getting sweeter everytime.

Our friendly get together’s

are turning into…

“Yes hon?” I answered, interrupting my talk with Miles. Alexis then smiled at me knowingly. I grinned.

“Hey… uhmmm I just called to tell you that I’ll be working overtime and, I’ll just take a cab home.” I frowned. I told her I’ll drive her home right? I remember clearly telling her that.

“Honey. Didn’t I tell you that I’ll drive you home?” I raised my eyebrow at that. I heard her sigh.

“I know. It’s just that I need to finish a lot of paperwork for tomorrow and there’s no way I am going to finish it at 5.” okay. I don’t understand where this conversation is going.

“And you’re point?”

“You can go home early and rest. You don’t need to wait that long for me Aaron. Just go home after your meeting. Okay?” Silly.

“No. I will wait for you and we will go home together. I don’t want you to get a cab home. It’s not safe.”

“Aaron….” she whine and I sigh. This girl is really stubborn.

“Okay. How about, after I talk to Miles, I’ll go home and rest. Then you’ll call me and pick you up.” I bargain.

“Aaron…”

“I already had my rest hon. And I did what you want me to do. Go home after my meeting. Now, its time for you to do what I want.” I reasoned.

“Remind me to never ride with you again and to think every word I am telling you.” I grinned. Gotcha! “You always find a loophole at everything I say.” I can imagine her frowning and shaking her head at me.

“See you later hon. Love you.”

“Bye Aaron.” She still can’t say she love me too, even though she clearly does. I am not cocky or anything but I just can see it in her eyes every time she look at me. I don’t even know what’s stopping her from admitting it. I always tell her I love her, everyday. Hell I can even say I tell her that I love her a lot of times in a day maybe even more that my hands and feet can count. But, she still looked at me longingly. She had that look every time I tell her I love her. Like, she wanted to tell it too but she restrained herself. I don’t know why. Maybe I should go talk to Isabel and ask her if she knows. My thought were interrupted by Miles voice.