Chapter 7: Meet the grandparents

(sigh) it is a great thing though that I write every chapter first before I type it here. Because from the state I am in, there’s no way my mind will work.

My mom and I just fight over something so stupid. My sisters fault. urgh!!! I really don’t get it why she always back up my sister, the one and only who is always causing problems over me who didn’t give her any. The only problem she had with me is my laziness and me being prank. I mean seriously she’s backing her up? I didn’t even do anything. She’s the one who started it!!!! And of course she didn’t even hear my side of the story. Nothing’s new on that one.

I’m sorry about that… well back to the story………

Oh my gosh!!!!! I feel like a bipolar now…

I just posted it a while a go… this story and boom!!!!!!

ChickLit #294

thank  you so much guys……

its really flattering….

okay I’ll shut up.

back to the story……..

*********************************************

Chapter 7

Aaron’s P.O.V

I woke up early and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. A while later I hear little footsteps. I set the table and soon after I saw Cass wearing her cute pink night princess dress and fluffy Hello Kitty slippers.

“Good morning princess. Did you sleep well?” I asked. She giggled and run to hug my legs.

“Mowning daddy.” she grinned. “I did sleep well, like sleeping beauty.” I lift her up and sit her to her high chair. I rub my nose at her which makes her giggle. I love hearing her giggle. It sounds angelic to me.

“Where’s you Prince Charming then?” I playfully looked around pretending to find him. I looked at her and see her glaring at me. I gulp. What did I do? Is she bipolar? Just a while a go she is grinning at me, then now, she’s pissed at me??

“I woke up alone daddy. Why did you not wake me up?” she crossed her arm at me like what grown up do. My princess is really adorable. I smiled at her which make her raise her eyebrows at me. Oh. She’s really mad at me. But she’s so cute when she’s trying to be mad at me.

“Oh. I am sorry princess. I just thought you would like to sleep more?” I hesitantly answered  her. She just shrugged and started eating her food which is scramble eggs and a piece of pancake.

“Daddy this is delicious.” she chirped. I look at her confused. So just like that she’s happy? Wow. My Princess’ really bipolar. Confirmed. After we ate I give her a bath and dressed her up, I place her to the sofa and let her watch some kids show while I clean up the kitchen. After I clean up I pick her up and we went to the park.

Kristin’s P.O.V

“Morning boss. This is for you.” I handed him a paper bag and a cup of coffee. He smiled.

“Wow. What’s in here?” he quickly open the bag and grinned. “Yes.” he yelled. I rolled my eyes at him. My boss is really something. “ Right on time. I’m starving.” He then sip on his coffee.

“Okay. uhmmmm….. boss, here is your business cards. I pick it up on my way here. Isabel is also on here downstairs at her station.” He smiled and pick up the card.

“Great.”

“Do you need anything?” I asked.

“None at the moment Kris. I’ll call you when something pops up my mind.” I nod and went out of his office and went back to work. After an hour, Aiden asked me to call a lot of people and place some orders he had listed for me. He had decided not to hire for the mean time. He first want the building to be presentable when we started hiring people for first impression. Aiden is busy planning everything. He had finish everything by 2pm. We quickly headed out of the office and went to see some contractors. And everyone that can help him execute whatever it is that he had planned. After we meet them and he had explained his plans, I went home and greeted by Izel’s squealing as my grandpa chase her. I smiled and headed to the kitchen. I saw grandma and Isabel drinking some juice while looking at the backyard where grandpa, Ian and Izel were having fun. Grandpa chasing the both of them holding a hose. Isabel sense my presence and look at my direction.