Chapter 2 : Bestfriend

Chapter 2

It’s been three days since Cass’ outburst. Since I’ve decided to be a great dad for her, I’ve been thinking of leaving New York. I talk to Cameron and yes. We were now pretty close. He’s the only one I could ask about this anyways… So…. there you go. I told him that I don’t want Cass to grew up to New York where she is known as an heiress. I mean, seriously that’s just suicide. It’s like she got a sign above her head saying hey-im-an-heiress-come-look-at-me-and-kidnap-me. So I’ve decided to look for a place away from here. Like outside the country. Like, Australia. No one knows us there and we can start fresh. Cass will grow up normal and safe. I am currently looking up for a small peaceful neighborhood in Australia.

“Daddy?” I looked down smiling at Cass, my little girl. She put her small hands up and I lift her up and place her on my lap. I brush my nose at hers making her giggle. Our bonding were interrupted by the doorbell. I open the door and there my bestfriend Aiden. And he is grinning at me.

“Where is she?” I rolled my eyes at him. He loves kids and he used to babysit during our college years.

“Softie.” I snort. “She’s watching Tom & Jerry at the living room.” he run off the living room. Aiden is really childish, but when he wants to sometimes he’s more mature than me. I know it’s weird to go for him for advice, but he’s really good at giving one. He’s been expose in both worlds and encounter a lot of people with different personalities.

“Can I talk to you for a second A?” he asked me as he motioned for me to sit. Ironic isn’t it. Its my home.

“Ohhh…. What is it Den?”

“Is it true you are moving?” he asked. I looked at the living room and saw Cass covering her mouth giggling. Oh. She knows she’s in trouble. I wave at her.

“Thank you Princess.” I yelled as she run off to her room. Her giggles loud enough for us to hear. Den smiled as he looked at my daughter’s running back.

“We are moving to Australia Den.” I sigh. He gasped.

“That’s so far!! There’s got to be another way. I will help you find a place to another place if you want. We can hire a bodyguard, bouncer everyone. You want a S.W.A.T?” he rambles.

“I want Melody to grow up safe and normal. And I don’t think involving anything that you said would make it happen. I want her to enjoy life man.” he sigh.

“Go to a normal school, have friends, experience life! I don’t want her to grow up only knowing one side of the society. And if we stay here, most likely she’ll just know the side where we both grow up. I dno’t want her to grow up like a brat man.” he shakes his head.

“What makes you think she will grow up like one? We’ll guide her, there’s no way she will become one with our amazing parental skills.” I laugh. Parental skills us? Whew! Something’s wrong with that sentence.

“Yes with us, there’s a zero possibility of her becoming one. But with her friends, rich friends. Yes. There’s a high possibility she might. And I am not risking it.” he looks at me intently. “Den. You and I both know how screwed up most of the kids there. And we both learned it the hard way.” he frowned, clearly remembering it. “I don’t want that kind of life for my daughter Den.” I pleaded at him.

“You are right.” he looked at me sadly. I know it will be hard for him. We’ve been inseparable since were on diapers. he stand up and starting to pace around my apartment. He looked at me then smiled.

“I have an idea A.”

**********************************

what do you think Aiden have in mind????

can you guys guess????

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

:D