~ Lori's House ~

~ Recap: (Riker's POV) - And with that, we were off to continue looking for Rachel. ~

*Ellington's POV*
We arrived at Lori's house and got out of the car. Rydel went up to the front door and rang the doorbell and Lori answered it right away. She greeted us, invited us in, and asked what we were doing here.
Rydel said, "it's kind of a long story that we'll have to explain a little later. Is Rachel here?"
"Ok, that's fine. And no, she's not here."
"Ok. I'll text you later explaining everything. We gotta go now. Thanks anyway, Lori!" Rydel said, holding back tears.
We walked out of the house and headed for the car. I stopped Rydel before she got in.
"Ellington, what are you doing? We need to go find Rachel." She told me.
I looked right into her brown eyes - so beautiful, so loving, so worried...so scared.
I hated seeing her like this. I knew that right now, all she needs is the tightest, longest, most loving hug she's gotten in all her life. So that's exactly what I did.

*Rydel's POV*
"Ellington, what are you doing? We need to go find Rachel." I told him
He just stared into my eyes and after a little bit, he gave me such a tight, long, loving hug. I hugged him back and just let out all the tears I had been holding back. Then, he whispered into my ear, "everything's going to be ok, baby. Don't worry."
After he told me that, we slowly let go of each other, he wiped my eyes and took the keys from hand. We got in my car and drove around in silence trying to find Rachel again. But it was a nice silence. I was calm and I trust that Ellington is right and that everything will be ok.

~ Yeah. I know. Short chapter. I was having trouble coming up with ideas but I really needed to update the story. So, we have a nice little Rydellington chapter - even though (in this story) Rydellington has not been confirmed yet. They're still friends and don't know if the other likes them back.
Anyway! Any ideas for upcoming chapters? I would love your feedback!

AND if you haven't already, you still have time to enter my contest (read last chapter for details)

Thank you all very much for reading, voting, and commenting!! It means a lot and I'm happy to know that people like reading my story!
Thank you, again!
Have a wonderful day/evening/night! 😊👍🏼 ~