13.

Harry did win the award.

And he couldn't of been happier, he had Niall by his side, the fans constant love for him.

He honestly was the luckiest man right now.

As soon as the awards show was finished, and the after party was in full swing- Niall had whispered into his ear 'this calls for celebratory sex, don't you think'

So, yeah, that is exactly what is going on right now.

The pair wasted no time in getting back to the hotel, connecting their mouths together in desperation.

Harry had pushed him against the hotel room door, crashing his hips against Niall's- emitting a whine from his mouth. He then proceeded to strip Niall of his top, peppering kisses to his exposed neck and chest- Niall's panting in his ear, a tight grip on Harry's neck and he nibbled on the skin of his shoulders.

He's too focused on Harry's mouth to notice that his jeans have been popped open, and, oh, Harry's sinking down to his knees- taking the rest of his jeans with him.It's not that Niall hasn't received a blowjob before, it's just, this was meant to be Harry's celebration- so why is Niall the one getting special treatment?

He bites his lips raw, because Harry's trailing his own lips downwards to the tufts of hair above Niall's dick. It tickles and he squirms, Harry shoots him a smirk from the floor.

A moan spills from Niall's mouth, when Harry begins to kitten lick the tip of his dick. His hand is firmly pressed on the door behind him, bracing himself.

He grips at Harry's hair quite tightly, when he begins taking him in his mouth- inch by mind blowing inch. He begins bobbing his head; hand gripped at the base of Niall's cock, and Niall thinks he looks beautiful- the way pretty pink lips are stretched around him.

Then all of a sudden, Harry stops his actions- but he's still got his dick in his mouth. His mouth is stretched open a little wider- he wants Niall to fuck his mouth.

Yeah, this is a little different to what he was expecting to happen when they made it through the door.

Completely different.

Niall complies, brings his free hand to tuck under Harry's chin- shifts his hips forward experimentally; and god, does it feel amazing.

Harry taps at Niall's arse, signalling for him to carry on.

And Niall does exactly that.

He begins shallowly thrusting his hips forward, a hand still curled in Harry's hair- pulling him towards Niall's crotch. He groans when he can feel himself hitting the back of Harry's throat- Harry's been making next to no noises throughout this whole activity- and it's making Niall more desperate to finish.

His eyes roll to the back of his head, when he feels Harry's index finger teasing at his hole; Niall whimpers when Harry finally pushes it inside- he stills his movements when Harry pushes his finger to the furthest he can.

Then all of a sudden, Harry removes Niall's dick from his mouth- grabs him firmly by the hips and spins him around, until he's firmly pressed against the door.

Niall feels all giddy inside, because he knows what's about to happen.

He lets out a high pitched whine, when Harry licks a stripe up his hole- slams his hand against the door as Harry does it again, really hopes that no one is walking past the hotel room, because the noises he's making should not be this loud; or in hearing distance.

Harry parts his cheeks even more and buries his face and mouth further- puckering his lips after each lick. Niall's a whimpering mess and he can feel himself getting closer.