7.

We appreciate what you're doing Styles, there's a lot of positive stories coming out. A small increase in previous album sales. A high demand for your new album, keep this going and you'll have a number 1 album in no time."

He feels more guilty then he should, Niall's a nice enough bloke, he doesn't deserve this.

"The media think you're serious about this, after your previous stints with other random they can see a change in you."

Harry stares at the magazine in front of him, a full two pages on his and Niall's 'relationship' a lot of quotes about how he's serious about it this time.

It's been just over a month since he first met Niall at Liam's set, a month of set up dates- for the purpose of media coverage.

They've been on a few dates since they first went for coffee together. Even if the first date didn't go off to well.

They got there fine, had a nice meal. But when it came to leaving to restaurant, they were swarmed with paps- which Harry later found out was organised by his management team.

Other times they were only spotted by fans who asked for pictures of Harry. Only a few fans asking how they both knew each other. There was only one fan that had enough courage to ask them if they were together.

Harry laughed them off, stating they were friend's and added ever so quietly for now, and Niall- like the second time they met, had a coughing fit.