1.

Niall sighed pulling the numerous tens and twenties from his boxer- brief waistband, never in a million years would he think he would be working in a strip club- but, he supposes its a job at the end of the day. It was his choice to drop out of school with next to no grades, so he can't really complain about the job.

"Great job tonight Horan" Niall looked up from counting his tip and smiled at his boss.

"Thanks Zee" He smiled.

"Gonna take a shower before I head off, that okay?"

"Course Ni, we're having drinks once we're closed. Please come will you? We all miss you." Niall sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know Zee" He trailed off, he supposes it wouldn't be any harm staying back for a while. Its been ages since he's actually stayed behind with everyone else.

"C'mon Niall, I know you haven't been yourself since, you know"

"I know, I suppose one-"

"Boss"

"Tomlinson"

Louis Tomlinson- bar man and all round joker of the club. Great and pulling pints, but also pulling lads. Oh, and he also happens to be Zayn's step- brother

"Crowd's going wild, they want an encore." Niall froze, its not uncommon for the other dancers to receive an encore, but not for him.

The blonds' ears pricked up when he heard the chant of his name from behind the curtain, he was in shock that they were calling for him. He begins to panic at he thought of it, the thought of having to do another one of his performances.

"Hear that Horan they want an encore, get your little Irish arse out there and do your thing."

"But I don't have another costume for tonight." His boss waved him off

"Put the one you had planned to perform in tomorrow, we'll find you another one. Now go and make me some money" He beamed and sent Niall on his way.

And that's exactly what Niall did, he walked back out on stage and showed everyone a good time. Swaying and grinding his hips to the beat of the song- while slowly peeling each item of clothing off of his body, but, also making sure his arse looked on point, and that he got the correct outcome from all of the customers and clients watching him from below the stage.

Cheers, hoots and hollers were heard throughout the club as the bass vibrated underneath the men's chair as Niall rolled his hips around so that his crotch was on full display, he would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the reaction he was getting from the audience, it made the adrenaline rush through his veins, and even egged him on to do more of his signature moves.

Eventually, the song died out and he let out a breath as he took in the cheers and mashed up noises that erupted throughout the club by the overly horny men, when there current performer had finished his show.

He repeated what he had done just a few minutes before and pulled the numerous amounts of tenners and twenties from his colourful yellow briefs. Counting up the tip he had made for the business and if he calculated correctly he had made just over 100 quid on that one dance. This was one of the many perks of the job, each time a person performed they were able to keep their tips, so he's 100 quid up tonight- and he couldn't be more happier.

"Horan! How fucking amazing was that?" Zayn shouted when he came back into view from backstage, he looked ecstatic. Niall just simply smiled.

"No, like, seriously dude. You've possibly made us get a 50 per cent increase of tonight's takes, you're gonna make me rich Horan- you little beauty you." A firm kiss was pressed to his forehead.