Sing It For The World

Gerard sat staring up at his wall, silent tears were falling in streams down his cheeks and he held a pillow tight to his chest. What was he going to do? He began to turn over in his bed when he heard a cry. Bandit. Bandit was crying. "Mikey?!" He called for his brother to see to Ben.

"Shit." He muttered to himself as the realization hit that Mikey and Dorrit had both gone out for groceries. He stayed lying for a few more minutes, willing Bandit to cease crying. When she didn't Gerard had a choice to make. No there was no choice, Bandit was his daughter and he needed to help her. He lifted himself up slowly and groaned. He hadn't been out of bed for three weeks.

He made his way to Bandit's small room and was greeted with a crying baby. "Oh, Ben I'm so sorry." He cooed bending over and picking up his baby, he snuggled her close to his chest and she stopped crying immediately, her tiny hands resting on his shoulders. As if she had planned this to happen all along. Gerard looked at Bandit, his baby. She looked up at him with wide hazel eyes the innocence in them pained him. She still looked at him like he was the best Dad in the world, like she believed in him. Bandit didn't know the tragedy that had happened she was just a baby who needed her Dad. She was going to become what tomorrow needs and he was going to do everything in his power to become everything she needs.

He placed her back in her crib and took out his phone. Even though his depression was still fresh it was clouded slightly by a new feeling. A feeling of hope. Bandit had given him that hope and he was going to use it to its fullest. He dialed the number and waited for the voice.

"Gerard?" Mikey asked, clearly astounded.

"Lets sing."

*********

~One Year Later~

"Okay, show time!" Ray yelled excitedly as him and Mikey both bounced onto the stage. Gerard hung back a little bit getting the picture out of his wallet; Like he did before every concert. He stared at Dinah's happy face before everything happened. Pain and sorrow and longing washed over him but he held onto those feelings. He then brought out another picture, it was Bandit on Mikey's shoulders her chubby cheeks rosy and bitten from the cold. He took a deep breath then began climbing the stairs to the stage. He was bombarded with memories. Memories that made him smile.

She looked him up and down then smiled and leaned into him. "Nice eyeliner." She smirked.

He got to the top of the stairs and pulled back the curtain.

"You should be strange embrace it because then it gives people something to talk about. And besides I like strange."

He heard the roar of the crowd as he nodded at Mikey and took his position by the mike.

She then threw her head back and laughed. "We're a hot mess."

He wrapped his hand around the handle and brought it up to his lips.

"I love you." Dinah said staring into Gerard's hazel eyes as a small smile cracked on his lips and he said.

"I love you too."

Gerard brought all the pain and hurt from the past all the good memories and exciting times for the future, all the times he has yet to spend with Bandit and all the love that Dinah passed onto her and he just...just let go.

A/N
- This is the end of my story! *sobs dramatically* Its been a loong and sometimes painful journey but its been so fun and great to share my story w/ you! I hope you enjoyed it, but don't worry if you don't know what to do w/ your life now because I am currently writing about six other fanfictions so you can check them out if you want😊😊 I have loved these characters and I hope you have too, So long and goodnight...