We're Not Here To Pay A Compliment

"Thats the last box!" Dinah announced rubbing the sweat from her forehead.

"Thank you dear." Gerard's Mum replied.

They were moving Mikey's and Gee's Mother into her own house just a few blocks from them.

"Hey Gerard, help me move this!" Mikey yelled struggling with the weight of a wardrobe with his face squished against it and his glasses dancing about.

"He needs the strong man." Gee said while winking at Dinah and Dorrit. He then proceeded to hop over to Mikey and trip on his own feet.

Dinah and Dorrit laughed and began un-packing the boxes. Dinah held up Gerard's Mum's paint gun and yelled:

"Hey Gee, my gun fires seven different shades of shit so whats your favourite colour, punk?"

Gerard suddenly let go of the wardrobe and ran right out of the house squealing:

"No Dinah don't I mean it!"

Dinah turned to the laughing Dorrit to find that her joy had been replaced by tears. "GUYS!" Dinah called, placing the gun on the carpet. She wasn't very good at comforting people. Both the guys bounded over, Mikey arriving first. His face held an expression of grave worry.

"Come on angel don't you cry." He pleaded rubbing the tears off Dorrit's face with his thumb.

Dinah signaled to Gerard and his Mum that they should leave so they all went to 'sunbathe' in the garden.

"Whats wrong Dorrit?" Mikey asked softly.

"I'm gettting kicked out of mmy home." She stuttered rubbing her eyes.

"WHaat?"

"I don't get that much money from the band and...and I'm struggling to pay my rent."

"Oh baby, don't worry you can stay with us!" Mikey insisted taking her hand.

"No I... I can't." Dinah said brushing off the request.

"Yes Dorrit, yes you can...when I can't find my way home I know just what I would do to get back in your arms. You're my home and I'm yours." He continued while bringing her into a hug.

"I'm home." She smiled and pressed her face to his shoulder.