Kill The Party With Me

"No no you do this." Dinah said impatiently re-arranging Gerard's stiff fingers. She was attempting to teach him to play the guitar. But to put it quite plainly; He was shit.

"I can't do this!" Gerard grumbled setting the guitar down. Dinah laughed at his anger and put the guitar in it's case. They sat there in silence for a second then Dinah grabbed her leg excitedly.

"Can you dance?" She asked him quickly.

"Dance?" He questioned copying her leg.

"I want to go dancing!" She announced jumping out of her seat and into the other room. "Shall we go dancing?" She asked coming back in with two boots. "Lets go dancing." She ordered.

Gerard began to put his hand up to object but Dinah had already shot out of the room. "Guess I'm going dancing then." He mumbled to himself shrugging on his leather jacket.

************

Gerard was stood in the bar shuffling awkwardly from side to side. Dinah began dancing faster and delving deeper into the sea of people. "Dinah, wait!" Gerard called over the music shuffling a tad faster.

"I can't slow down, I won't be waiting for you. I can't stop now because I'm dancing." Gerard sighed deeply as he lost sight of Dinah's brown locks escaping into the crowd.

What are you doing with your life? He thought to himself scanning the people in the bar who were actually having a good time. Suddenly a punk looking kid collided with Gerard rather forcefully. He just stood there timidly not wanting to cause a scene but then more people started causing a commotion. Gerard cast his eyes upwards seeking the disturbance, they rested on one brown haired, red faced girl dancing on a table screeching and over-powering the noise of the band.

"GERARD!" She called waving her hands frantically. She mouthed come here. He began sifting through the crowd urgent to get to her. He got by the table and she extended out her pale hand. For some reason he took it. He wouldn't of if it were anyone else, hell the table probably couldn't even take his weight. But something in Dinah's eyes told him she wouldn't let him fall. They danced crazilly on top of the table and on top of the world. Dinah screamed the words;

"Ladies and gentlemen truth is now acceptable fame is now inject-able process the progress this core is critical faith is unavailable lives become incredible now please understand that."

Various voices from the crowd yelled things at them like "You're unbelievable!", "You ruin everything!" and "Oh you better go home!" Gerard put his arm around Dinah as if to project her from the nastiness when a big man grabbed a hold of his leg.

"Get the fuck off!" Gerard yelled kicking out at his attacker but the man kept his strong grip and began to pull. Gerard then fell nearly all the way off the table. Dinah quickly punched the man square in the face saving Gerard from falling into the obis of the night. He then placed his feet steadily on the bar floor then grabbed Dinah's waist and lifted her down. They began running frantically away from the man now recovering from the punch, their cheeks rosy and their throats full of laughter. Gerard chuckled into Dinah's ear. "I think we better go now!"