I knew I wasn't supposed to be sentimental, but my stomach tightened at his words, my body once again set aflame. I couldn't resist the way his deep raspy voice sent shivers down my spine, settling in the very aching spot between my thighs.

I climbed atop his lap, straddling his legs and kissed him feverishly, he didn't miss a beat as my lips crushed to his, he responded just as pyretic as I had, his tongue darting out to wet my full bottom lip; and the minute I granted him access, he took control over the fiery kiss.

My body burned as if I were being throw into the deepest depths of hell; sin never tasted so good. I ran my fingers through his dark locks, tugging gently as his own palms slid up the length of my back and into my hair, grabbing fist fulls of it tightly. I liked that he wasn't gentle with me, as if I were so fragile in the palms of his hands that my bones would just crumble and turn to dust, I liked how assertive he was with my body, knowing that I wouldn't so easily break from just the slightest touch. I didn't want to feel fragile; because I wasn't. I found it exhilarating and more than sexy to be handled in such a way.

Dante knew what he wanted, and he took it. I wasn't as certain as him in that department, but I did know I wanted skin on skin at this very moment. The feeling grew with every passing second, until it became a need. I quickly ripped his shirt from his body, causing him to chuckle lightly. "Are you laughing at me?" I questioned between kisses, not stopping my ministrations.

His rippled torso was heaven beneath my finger tips as I stroked him eagerly, slipping off his lap slowly to place open-mouthed kisses along his stomach. A moan slipped past my lips when he slid his hands into my hair tugging and groaning. Even his groans and moans of pleasure- that brought chills down my spine- sounded foreign and sexy.

He'd forgotten about his reply, but I hadn't minded one bit. The formidable ache between my legs grew more and more demanding, "Dante, please." I pleaded.

"Please what, bella?" He teased. I wasn't exactly sure what I was begging for, but whatever it was I knew I needed it and I needed it immediately

I noticed his palms were now resting on my hips, "Touch me." I begged as I trailed his warm hands over my body, letting him know that I didn't want him to miss a square inch of my skin.

And he didn't. When he took over he ran his fingertips along my burning, over-sensitized flesh. While I wanted him to touch every inch of me, another part of me couldn't let him get near the back of my bra. I liked it when he squeezed my breast, but every time he got even remotely close to the clasps of my bra, my heart would drop into the pit of my stomach, and I'd panic.

He slid his large hands around the globes of my ass, swatting and squeezing the firm mounds before he lifted me up. I squeaked, afraid that he might drop me. He chuckled as he led us to a mint green and dark navy blue room, it was bright and airy, his entire house smelled so fresh and clean, like Washington State all year around. It was peaceful, colorful and cheerful. It suited him rather perfectly.

He backed me up to his bed, laying me down gently as his mouth ravished mine. When he pulled his lips from mine to catch his breath he flipped my body around, lying me face down on his bed. "On all fours, Mia." His voice was seductively erotic, I could cum just from listening to the huskiness that laced his words.

I compiled to his command as quickly as I possibly could, not wanting to waste another minute. "Good girl." I heard him whisper quietly. As he grabbed the round globs of my ass, "These do look great on you, Mia, but you look so much better without them, yes?" He rasped as he reached his hand around to my front to flick the button of my jeans undone.

I'd incessantly made fun of female porn stars because they'd moaned unnecessarily, or so it seemed, but, here I was, trying to hold back a moan from just the sound of his voice. It was stupid, and a bit embarrassing how easy he had my body reacting to his special treatment. But, I couldn't drift my thoughts away from his touch long enough to dwell.

The Informantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें