Chapter 29

* There's going to be lots of Point Of View changes in this chapter, I'm trying to make up for the end of the next chapter with POVs omg sorreh my noodle spoons xD Anyway, enjOY!! *

Dan's POV:

I sit alone in the outside courtyard at school, it's the only place the bullies don't come to find me while I eat lunch. It's been a painfully slow day and I can't wait for tonight. I text Phil quickly, because I really do miss him.

Me: hey

Phil: you shouldn't be texting in school, naughty boy *tut tut*

Phil: oh, and guess what!

Me: I honestly don't know, Philip.

Phil: don't call me Philip. Anyway, I'm uploading a video right now!

Me: is that so Philly? I'll have to read that before class.

Phil: Philly? That's cute. I've got to go to do something for Emma now, bye Danny! x

Me: I love you.

I don't check for a reply as I go onto the YouTube app and refresh my sub box. Fucking Google + mucked that up though, as Emma Blackery quite rightly pointed out. I really must go to see her and Luke at some point. Anyway, Phil's video doesn't load, so I type in his YouTube username in the search bar and refresh his page. When his video comes up I excitedly click on it. Afterward I rewatch a couple of his old videos. He's so adorable.

"Dan?" A girl asks before me, making me jump. I drop my stuff in my bag as quickly as I can and put it over my shoulder.

"I'm going now, please don't hurt me" I say quietly, trying to get away before they can do anything to harm me. I see her arm raise out of the corner of my eye and I cower, waiting for her to hit me. I'm used to the physical and emotional bullying by now. What I'm not used to, and I definitely did not expect, is for the girl to rap the arm around me.

"Don't be scared of me" she tells me "I think you're awfully brave"

"Erm.. I mean- thank.. I don't-"

"Don't worry about it" she smiles, pulling away from the hug "I mean, you are though. You aren't afraid to love, especially when that person is the most awesome person in the universe" she laughs, as do I.

"This is true" I shrug "you watch his channel?"

"I have done since PINOF" I smiles nervously.

"That feels like so long ago" I sigh.

"Make another one!" She suggests, very excitedly.

"Maybe soon" I smile. I then take in her appearance properly. She's got very, very curly hair. She looks and speaks kind of grown up for a year 11. She has a kind of chilled-mum style going on, and for some reason she's wearing cat ears.

"I'm going to get some tea from the cafeteria now. Bye Dan!" She smiles widely, before wandering off back to the school.

"Wait! What's your name? I'm so sorry.."

"Don't worry, I'm Carrie" she smiles again and carries on towards the school.

That was unexpected.

Emma's POV:

"Emma! There's someone to see you!" The winey, old security guard yells. I sigh as I drag my feet across the cold, grey prison floor. I can't believe what I do for Sally. I then start to wonder, who the hell would be here to see me? The only people I really talk to - besides my mum on the rare occasion - are Dan (who's at school), Kayleigh (also at school) and Sally (who I made sure was safely in a care home for people with mental illnesses). I'm quite shocked, to say the least, when I see Phil on the other side of the glass.