Chapter 12

..edited 25/06/15..

[3RD PERSON POV]

"There's no way, the coma is too strong" a nurse says, looking at her clipboard. Her name tag reads 'Stevie'.

"There must be!" Phil's mum exclaims.

"Well, there's one way, but it's dangerous" she explains.

"Well if there's a chance he'll survive, do what you need"

The nurses surround Phil and start taking his clothes off to put the hospital gown on him. Nurse Stevie smirks as she takes off his jeans.

"Man I love this job" she laughs.

"Stevie!" The doctor shouts, clearly disgusted.

She shrugs but carries on laughing silently. Phil's mum stands awkwardly, shifting from foot to foot, uncomfortable with Nurse Stevie's remark.

"You know, we should probably just leave his like this" Nurse Stevie carries on, gesturing at Phil in just his underwear.

"I'm being serious!" The doctor hisses.

"Can't wait until he wakes up" she smirks.

Meanwhile, Dan sits on the reception chairs, waiting for his lover to wake up. His tear stained cheeks are red and his eyes are full of emotion. Dan keeps running his hands through his hair, making it really messy. The room around him was empty apart from an old lady, who fell asleep while waiting for her husband to come out. Stevie walks out of the Hospital ward and Dan stands up straight away.

"Is he okay?" Dan asks frantically.

"Who?" She asks, not even looking at him.

"Phil Lester?"

"The hot one?" She laughs, still looking at her clip board.

"Don't even think about starting on him" I say through gritted teeth.

"Whatever" she starts, before looking up "aren't you a fine lad?" she smirks again.

"Leave me alone" he says, with no emotion what so ever.

"What are you doing Saturday?" She asks, appearing innocent, even though she was talking dirty less then a minute ago. Peasant.

"Phil"

"You're gay?" She laughs.

"Yep" Dan answers blankly.

"Why are the hot ones always gay?" She whines.

"I must be the sun then, because I'd never date you" he laughs before asking about Phil again.

"There's a large chance he'll die" Nurse Stevie lies.

"But.. He can't" another tear escapes Dan's eye.

"Can and probably will-" the nurse is cut off by Phil's mum running out of the ward and leaping on Dan. She has tears falling from her eyes like a waterfall but somehow she's smiling.

"Phil's okay!" She shouts, her arms tight around Dan's neck. He yelps, a mixture of excitement and the fact he can't breath.

"Help!" He says, though it comes out as barely a whisper, due to the lack of air in his lungs.

"Sorry!" The lady sings, letting go of Dan.

"So he's alive?" Dan's eyes are full of hope.

"I'm perfectly fine" Phil says, as he walks out of the ward.

"PHIL!" Dan bursts into tears again, before stepping forwards and hugging Phil like he's a lost husband, that hasn't been seen in years. Phil's eyes become full of confusion and helplessness.

"Who are you?"

❁ ~ ❁

A/N (added after editing)

I just edited this chapter and it was 499 words. I added peasant. It was then 500 words. Now, because I'm an idiot and added a note, it's 539, not that you care ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯