Chapter 15

[Dan's POV]

I wake up with something heavy on my chest. When I open my eyes I find Phil sprawled out on top of me, arms around my waist. It's a great feeling to know he wanted me to stay. I grab my phone from the table beside us, careful not to wake him. I have 2 texts, my mum and Georgie. I mentally face palm myself for forgetting Georgie.

'I'm fine, is Phil okay?' She asked.

'He's fine, PJ made him remember' I text back quickly.

I go to the text from my mum. I haven't seen her in ages, I miss her. 'I hope you and Phil are alright love. I'll see you soon :)'. I laugh at the way she talks in full sentences, even through text. 'We're fine, be back soon' I text. My phone vibrates and I expect it to be my mum, but it's Georgie.

'PJ?'

'Yeah, PJ' I'm confused by her asking that.

'Is he tall and has he got brown, curly hair?' She asks.

'Yeah, why?'

'He's my best friend'

'Really? Small world :D' I text back.

Phil breaths in quickly, opens his eyes and sits beside me. He rubs his eyes and smiles at the sight of me.

"Good sleep?" He asks with a lopsided smile.

"Yeah" I say, propping myself up on my elbows.

"That's the best night sleep I've ever had" Phil is so cute like this, his hair in a messy quiff and his eyes half closed.

"Good" I laugh "what do you want to do today?"

"You- erm how about I meet your mum?" We both burst out laughing.

"I'm serious" he smirks.

"Let's go so that you can see my mum" I avoid his comment even though it's driving me insane. We get dressed and make our way to the train station. I text my mum to say we're on our way, before we get on the train and sit next to a lady in a hoodie. You can't see her face and she's not moving. It's pretty creepy.

"Do you like noses?...I DO!" She exaggerates.

"I guess" I shrug.

"I have a big nose" Phil laughs.

"I would bang that nose" I smirk.

"Dan!" He punches my shoulder.

"Dan? What's his name?" The person beckons to Phil.

"My name's Phil" he smiles.

"You're a cute couple" She tells us, pulling her hood back to show a lot of curly, ginger hair. I'm quite taken aback by her comment, though it doesn't bother Phil.

"Thanks" he smiles as she coos and screams. When the train comes to a stop she tells us her name is Emma Clifford, not that we needed to know.

"Goodbye" we says as she hugs as for some reason. Phil and I walk down the street to my house, that I haven't been in in just two day,s though it seems like forever. When we walk through the messy front garden I trip, but Phil grabs my waist before I fall. Small, affectionate gestures like this are the cutest things Phil does. I knock on the front door and stand back, holding my breath. I hope my mum is okay with Phil, what if she doesn't like him? It doesn't matter I guess.. I love him, that's all that matters, right?

The door swings open and my mother's pale face appears. She has a huge smile on her face and her arms are wide, showing she wants a hug. I step forward to say hello and give her a hug but she walks past me and pulls Phil into a hug bear hug. His eyes go wide before he smiles and hugs her back. He truly is a great person.

"Hello! Phil, correct?" She asks.

"Yes, I'm Phil" he pulls back from her hug as I stand awkwardly, watching my mother make more of a fuss out of a man she doesn't know then her own son.

"Hello mum"

"Oh hello Daniel" she smiles "come on inside Phil"

Great.

[A/N- JELLYFISH. big surprise soon :P]