Chapter 23

"Please keep your hands and feet inside the boat at all times" a voice echos around me. I, being the sarcastic fuck I am, decided to stick my arm out to the side - 'ironically'.

"Dan!" Phil shouts at me. I turn to him, keeping my arm hanging out of the boat. Suddenly something hits my arm and it bends backwards.

"Ow!" I whine, as Phil goes into hysterics. The ride repeats the order, obviously aiming it at me. Loud music starts as we make our way through the tunnel of bubbles and model-children.

Half way around the ride I'm in hysterics too, leaning against Phil's shoulder, as he tries to get his breath back. We make inhuman noises as we spin round in the wonderland. This must be what it's like to be on drugs..

The ride comes to a sudden halt. Again? This time there's no reassuring voice telling us it'll be sorted soon. I sit up to look around. When I look away from Phil I hear a gun shot. My head snaps round to see Phil lying in the floor of the carriage-thing.

"Phil?" I ask. His pulse is still there, at least he's alive.

"Hey Dan!" A chirpy voice calls behind me. My blood runs cold.. It can't be.

"What do you want?" I hiss at Nurse Stevie.

"I want you to leave Phil alone" she orders, from the side of the ride. I'm about to answer her, before I'm gobsmacked. Steve.. The man that nearly killed Phil. He walks up beside Stevie and she rests her arm on his shoulder.

"You weren't expecting Steve, where you?" She smirks.

"Not really..." I start. "Please, just leave us alone. We haven't done anything wrong in this relationship-"

"Not done anything wrong!" Steve shouts "you're two men.. that's.. unnatural!"

"So are tattoos, but you've got them on your arms! So is every building on this planet, but you're living in one, you're standing in one right now- and you're saying something as natural as love is unnatural! You're a selfish-" I'm cut off by Steve punching my jaw.

"He's coming with us to Australia, whether you want him to or not!" He orders.

----

After arguing with Steve and Stevie until the ride works, I find myself in yet another hospital ward. Pacing around the place, I feel so alone. The door opens, so I look up, expecting to see Phil. Instead, I see the firey-haired girl walk in.

"Dan?" She asks.

"Emma!" I smile "how are you?"

"Well, I nearly died, but other then that, just grnine!"

"You nearly died? And what's grnine?" I laugh.

"Sorry, I picked that up from my friend, she's outside, it's like great, but a bit better or worse, depending on the situation. Get it? Like, gr eight, but gr nine! It's stupid, but so is she-" Emma explains, but is cut off by a screaming girl running into the room. She's only 4'9", a mere few inches taller then Steve. Her arms wrap around my neck in a huge embrace, what is it with these girls and being weird as hell?

"Daddy!!" she squeals, which is pretty weird.

"This is my.. Friend" Emma tells me.

"Best friend, Clifford!" She snaps, still not letting of of me.

"Yeah, whatever. I've got something important to tell Dan, so go play with those Lego blocks while you wait for Phil."

The girl that's now swinging from my neck screams and runs to the corner, muttering 'baby, I'm reuniting with my baby!'.

"How old is she?" I ask, not rudely, just out of curiosity.

"Nearly 13" Emma tells me, taking me aback, she looks about 7. "Her name's Jemima, though everyone calls her Sally. Personally I don't see the connection"

"So what did you want to speak about?" curiosity killing me.

"I nearly died, as you know, I just need you to know something else. You know Kayleigh, don't you?" I nod "she saved my life. The driver of the car that hit me, it was Steve. He wanted me in hospital, thinking that you'd be by my side-" I instantly feel terrible "-so that they can kidnap Phil-" scratch that, I love Phil "-they then realised their plan didn't really work, so they instead they just tried to kill me. Stevie volunteered to care for me, just so that she could muck up the steroids. Then came Kayleigh. I owe my life to her, she saved me. It's like Phil saved Sally, but more.. Literally"

"I'm sorry to ignore what you just said, but how did Phil save Sally? She hasn't met him before, has she?" I'm so confused at what she's telling me.

"No, she hasn't, but she's been saved in a different way. You see, Sally is weird. Not just normal weird, but mentally unstable weird. I don't think it's been specified yet, but she occasionally will twitch, or shudder for no reason. She always shakes and she over thinks everything. She was suicidal, in the verge of death, when she discovered Phil. It was like he took the razors from her hands, wiped away the tears, settled down the twitching - all through the videos he posts online. He made her.. happy again" Emma finishes off, my eyes watering.

"He's truly an angel.." Emma smiles.

"He really is, speaking of Phil!" I smile as he walks through the door.

"Hey guys-" he says, before Sally jumps into his arms and bursts into tears. "Shhhh, it's okay" Phil soothes her, rubbing her back. "What's the matter?" He's holding her like a long lost wife.

"I.. I love- love you!" She cries into his shoulder.

"I love you too, shhh. Now, what's your name?" he asks, wiping away her tears.

"Jemima" she sniffs, still holding one of his hands.

"Well hello Jemima!" he laughs, and pulls her into another bear hug, before Kayleigh runs into the room, a smile plastered across her face.

"Pack your bags, we're going to Australia!"

---
[AN// WHAT THE HECK WE HAVE 1.06K THAT'S INSANE ILY ALL SO SO SO MUCH!! To celebrate this, I'm also doing a competition every once in a while!
This chapter is manips!
Phil's mum, Dan & Phil play themselves. Idk about Steve.

Kayleigh// Lily Collins
Emma// Emma Stone
Sally// Deliah Smith/Emma Watson
Stevie// Bonnie Wright
Georgie// Jennifer Lawrence
Lou// Evanna Linch (or however it's spelt)

Manip anyone & enter them before the 1st July!

Thanks guys!!