[44] "Can you hold me for a minute?"

AN: Not edited. It's 2am and I'm tired. I hope you enjoy this part. Next update will be on the Sept 5th. Only 6 more parts left 

[44] "Can you hold me for a minute?"

The trip to Disney was being termed as the best trip of their lives. It was a peculiar title since the group was well traveled. With their families, they had been to many exotic islands and major cities. The Washington kids had even gone to Europe on a trip. They realized that it wasn't the theme park that made it extraordinary but the time the group got to spend as a unit. London and Chris were missed, but Courtney and Adrian filled the void quite well with their crazy antics and fighting. The two cousins acted more like siblings and kept everyone laughing.

After breakfast on day two, the group went to Hollywood Studios as planned. The tower of terror was the first ride they hit up. Damon, who isn't a fan of anything fast, tried to hide in his shrieks but failed. Jayda thought it was adorable and held his hand through the process. It was nice to see that the thug she wanted to marry was afraid of something.

The Animal Kingdom was the second stop for day two. The girls enjoyed the safari ride and tried to take as many pictures as possible of the Giraffes and Hippos. The evening was finished with a ride on the rapids. The group left animal kingdom drenched with their clothing clinging to their bodies.

They were trying to cram as much as possible into the five days they had together. The third day of the trip was spent at Blizzard Beach, the Disney water park. It was the ideal way to cool off from the hot Florida weather. Epcot was a major disappointment, and they regretted going to the park for the second half of the day.

When the sky transformed into the night, they went their separate ways- the couples to their rooms and Courtney and Adrian out to the streets of Orlando to party. The two tried to get the rest of the unit to come as well, but they all politely refused. To them being in a quiet room alone was better than being in any crowded club.

Day four a sudden Florida thunderstorm took control of their plans. It kept them secluded at the hotel. Adrian and Courtney, who were out until the middle of the night, took it as an opportunity to sleep. Teddy and Desiree were spending time in the game rooms while Damon and Jayda were occupied with one another. She still wasn't ready for sex but was open to trying other things, and Damon was willing to oblige her.

Sammie and Nevaeh were locked away in their room as well. Stripped in only their undergarments, she was in bed laying on her back as he was sprawled between her legs. He had a marker and was in the process of branding her. She squirmed with every touch. She was much aware of their intimate laying position. The act was completely innocent, and she could admit that it was also cute that he wanted to draw on her, but she was becoming aroused by the situation.

She was addicted to Sammie. Their time together introduced her to a side to him that she had never seen before. When they were an official couple, they were never as intimate as they were now and she didn't want things to end. She looked forward to the conclusion of the day after they explored the parks to return to the room to explore one another.

"What are you drawing on me?"

"Stop moving, I making a masterpiece." It wasn't anything spectacular; he was just writing his name right under her bra.

She wriggled when she felt him breathe against her skin. "Are you done?"

"Almost. Would you ever get a tattoo?"

She was surprised that she hadn't gotten one already. Wasn't that a rite of passage for an 18-year-old? "Yes. But I want it to mean something. I don't want anything random that's going to be a part of me forever. Would you?"