[32] "What did you do?"

In part 31, we got to see Teddy and Nevaeh try to mend their friendship. They played a game of basketball and Teddy informed Nevaeh of his intentions to ask Desiree out. During this part, we also learned that Nevaeh knew about Quincy's drug use. Teddy doesn't like that Nevaeh was put in danger and hates it even more that Quincy was the reason behind Desiree ending up in the hospital. Nevaeh sees this and makes Teddy promise to stay away from Quincy but knows that it isn't going to happen. Especially since Teddy called Sammie and told him everything.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-

[32] "What did you do?"

"You do realize that eating starburst at eight in the morning is bad for you?"

London popped the pink candy into her mouth. "I don't care, I'll worry about it later."

Nevaeh took a sip of her coffee. "After you get diabetes?"

"Yup."

The two friends shared a laugh. They were at J. Adams, the coffee shop that Jayda parents owned. It was next to the flower shop that Teddy's mom owned. Nevaeh needed her fix of caffeine before heading to school and asked London to join her.

It had been almost a week since the conversation she had with Teddy. She left his house feeling good about their friendship. She went to Sammie's house and got immediately bombarded with questions. It was obvious that Teddy had called him and filled him in on everything involving Quincy. Neveah spent the rest of the Sunday evening being interrogated by Sammie. She ended up leaving his house that night with a headache.

She knew that something was about to happen, but she didn't know what. It was obvious that Sammie and Teddy were planning a way to get back at Quincy. Whenever she approached Sammie and Teddy, they would stop talking or change the subject. She asked her mom what was happening, but Avery Rice wouldn't tell her anything. Nevaeh instantly regretted making her mother promise to not predict her future.

"I need a favor, Lo."

London stuffed another starburst in her mouth. "Whatever you need."

"I need you to seduce Christopher and make him tell you what the guys are planning."

London frowned. "I can't. Mother nature is in full effect right now."

Nevaeh titled her head to the side. "Oral?"

She shook her head no. "If there's no head for me, there's no head for him. It's all about equality."

Nevaeh chuckled. London had a good point. "I don't know what to do!"

"How's your head game?"

"I'm still playing in the minor league." Besides, she wasn't at the point with Sammie. They were just starting out. Nothing past kissing had happened between them.

"Maybe you're blowing things out of proportion. Maybe they aren't going to do anything."

Nevaeh snorted. "I know them. They aren't going to let this go."

Because it revolves around you, London thought. She looked towards the door when it opened. Sammie and Christopher walked in liked they owned the place.

"Well, your boyfriend just walked in."

Nevaeh refused to look in that direction. "I'm not talking to him."

"You aren't talking to who?" Sammie interjected. He sat down beside Nevaeh while Chris went to London's side.

"You."

Sammie pointed to himself. "Me. What in the hell did I do?"

"Nothing yet," Nevaeh returned.

Sammie chuckled to himself. He looked to Christopher for assistance. "Any advice?" he asked playfully.