Chapter 21 - Pool Party

Start from the beginning

Afterwards, I stepped out and suddenly Patty exclaimed, "Oh my gosh!! You look ravishing, (Y/N). It really looks good on you!!". I scratched the back of my neck and Yumi said, "Yeah, you look great!! I can't wait to see Len's reaction when he sees you, I mean it shows your curves and everything!!". That's right. I never thought about Len's reaction. He didn't see me, well, half-naked (or wearing a swimsuit) before, this may be a start for both of us. Just when I was about to walk out with my bag, both my arms were grabbed. I gasped and muttered an 'huh? what the-'. I gulped and saw my two female yet excited best friends with a huge grin. "Let's get going, shall we?", they both said in unison. I nodded and suddenly the two of them rushed outside the changing room while I was squeaking on the way. When we got out, we stopped by a near by lounge chair with drinks and the one who sitting made me surprised. I looked to see Len relaxing in the lounge chair and he's wearing his black and yellow swim trunks just like in the game called Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd which is also one of my favorite outfits for him. I blushed and Yumi exclaimed, "Yo Len!! Look what we got here, it's your precious (Y/N)!!". I looked at both of them quickly and muttered a 'wha??'. Patty whispered to me, 'Good luck, (Y/N)-san. Have fun, hehe', then both of them left me and went to their own lounge chairs. I looked at their direction but since their fast enough, they got away just when I was about to say 'hey'. Oh boy, I guess I'm alone with Len. Just when I was about to turn around, I felt a pair of arms around me. I squeaked and thought, 'Wha? Is this who I think it is?'. I decided to turn around to see Len with an adorable smile on his face. My face was already flushed since both of us are so close to each other. He giggled and said, "Hi, (Y/N)-chan! Oh, is that your swimsuit you're wearing?". I nodded rapidly and said, "Y-Yeah, actually Patty gave this to me as a present just now". He hummed and said, "Wow, to be honest, you look great on it". My eyes sparkled and I asked, "Really?? Do you like it?". He gave me a gentle smile and replied, "Of course, but not just like but love it!! It shows all your curves and it makes you...attractive". My blush deepen and I think my heart is thumping right now. I looked away just to hide my blushing face which results Len giggling and pouting softly. "Aww...please look at me, (Y/N)-chan. I wanna see your cute face. Pretty please, aaww~", he begged with a cute voice. Oh gosh his voice, it's so tempting, must not resist. I gulped with a smile and thought, 'I guess, I can't say no to that voice now can't I'. When I looked back at him, my lips were suddenly captured by Len's soft lips. My eyes widened and Len said, "Gotcha! I stole a kiss from you, (Y/N)-chan. Hehehe~". I blinked a few times and smirked. "Interesting. Now it's my turn to return the favor!", I said and decided to kiss Len but I missed. I muttered an 'eh' and Len chuckled. "Haha. You can't catch this precious lips, (Y/N)-chan. You have to better than that!", he said and decided to step back. I put my playful game face on and I manage to catch him by latching into him with ease. He gasped on my sudden response and he walked backwards a bit quickly then, we ended up falling down on the lounge chair and good thing it's pretty comfy. Okay, now I'm on top of him, that's convenient. I laughed and kissed his lips with a smooch sound. "Gotcha, Len-kun. Hehe~", I said and smiled gently. He blinked and his lips turned into a smile. "Nice one, (Y/N)-chan. Maybe I should I give you an award for that", he said and smirked playfully. I tilt my head and asked, "An award?". He pulled me down gently and just when he was about to do anything else, we were interrupted by a certain someone who is spraying water on us. We gasped and turned to see Kazuo and Patty with water guns on their hands. Both of us stood up from the lounge chair and I asked, "Okay, who did that?". Both Kazuo and Patty pointed at each other which made me laugh. They both glared at each other and I said, "Okay? Anyways, what's up?". They stopped and looked at us with a playful smile this time. "Oh, we're just having a water gun fight and you guys seem to be having a 'great' time", Kazuo said and started shooting water at us. I squeaked and exclaimed, "Hey!!! Oh, you really are gonna get it". They chuckled and got one of the water guns from Yumi as quickly as I can. Since I got two water guns, I gave the other one to Len so he'll join the fun. He examined it and asked, "Is this a water gun, (Y/N)-chan?". I nodded and turned to Patty with yet another game face on, "Can we join, Patty?". Both of them looked at each other and suddenly they smiled. "Alright. Your on, (Y/N)-san!!", Kazuo said and started firing with his water gun. I gasped and Len got in front of and started firing water on Kazuo with speed. Kazuo gasped and suddenly got wet while Len did too since Kazuo was about spray water on me. I looked at Len and looks like he's drenched. I blushed suddenly and thought, 'Wow, is it just me or is it just Len, who looks hot right now when he's wet-Wait a minute. What am I thinking!!'. My blush became deeper shade of red and I shook my head rapidly. The first one to noticed my beat red face was Len and he said, "(Y/N)-chan, are you alright?". I gasped and jumped slightly from his unexpected response. "O-O-O-Oh!! Nothing, Len-kun. Just uh...", I said softly and nervously. He looked at me sweetly and giggled then he started caressing my cheek gently. "Hmm..you're blushing, (Y/N)-chan. So kawaii!!", he said and hugged me. My eyes widened and Len continued, "And I think I know why". When we let go, his lips formed a smirk and I know where this is going. He got close and our bodies are being touched. He lifted my chin and said with a giggle, "You like what you see, don't you?". My face is really heating up, so I decided to look away. 'Man, Len. You're cute and hot at the same time. Why is that?'. Questions filled my mind which results Len giggling and ruffled my hair but eventually we were interrupted by someone who is already firing water on me this time. I jumped and said, "Hey!". I looked to see Patty with a playful expression on her face. Oh, yeah I almost forgot. Those two are still here, what was I thinking. I chucked my water gun and said, "Len, let's have fun!". He looked at me with a cheerful smile now and said, "Yeah, (Y/N)-chan!". With that, the four of us started our annual water gun fight.

~.~

Our water gun fight ended like a 8 and half hours ago and it was great yet wet at the same time. Len and I won and I felt really happy. Kazuo and Patty were impressed so they gave us a rewards which is an ice tea for me while Patty gave pictures of me to Len which I'm really surprised about it. Len really enjoyed it though and kept on saying 'You're so cute', 'You look funny', 'Hehe, you look so pretty here, (Y/N)-chan~'. It was really making my heart go doki-doki once again and afterwards, all fo us had our lunch and snack. Then, all of us went to pool together and Josh kept on diving for some reason. Kazuo showed us some tricks like butterfly, breaststroke, backatroke and etc. Patty is playing around with a floaty while Yumi is floating herself in the water. Len and I, on the other hand, well, we swam together with the rest of my friends and I think Len ended up singing Dear Cocoa Girls cause Patty played the instrumental version in her phone. And, Len also showed his swimming skills to us and it was amazing. He gave is a cute manly pose to finish it off and I can't help but smile and giggle at his actions. So, over all it's fun and night time came so fast and all of us had our dinner. The one who cooked was Len, of course, and it was crispy chicken with rice and pasta with creamy mushroom soup. Of course, everyone loved it and they said that maybe next time, Len might cook again for our next swimming day.

After dinner, I'm sitting on the lounge chair and afterwards, I stood up and decided to take a night swim. I walked towards the pool but suddenly someone whispered in my ear, "(Y)-(Y/N)-chan~ Hehe". My heart raced and saw Len by my side with a cute smile. I smiled and said, "Hey, Len. What are doing here?". He hugged me from behind and replied, "I came here to swim with you of course". I blushed and looked at him. "Really?", I asked. He giggled and nodded with delight. "Well, duh! I love you, (Y/N)! I wanna spend time with you. Hehe~". I smiled widely and he grabbed my hand then he kissed it gently. I nodded and both of us got inside the pool. The water is so refreshing and it really is relaxing. I sighed and looked to see Len, who seems to be playing with the water with a smile on his face. I giggled and suddenly Len said, "Hey, (Y/N)-chan". I hummed and got closer to him. He grabbed my hand, again and I asked, "What is it?". He looked around and replied, "Look around you. We are the only one's in the pool right now. None of our friends are coming out from the house". I blinked a few times and looked at my surroundings. He's right, it seems that everyone didn't go outside the house which means that Len and I are alone. I see now, my friends probably gave me some alone time with Len by swimming with him alone in the pool. I smiled to myself and said, "They want us to spend our time here alone, Len. That's why they're not coming out". He looked at me and replied, "Really? Now that I think about it, we haven't continued where we left off back in the car". I gasped slightly and remembered exactly what happened. Len and I were about to kiss but we were interrupted by Trevor. I blushed and said, "O-Oh, you're right". He chuckled and said, "Anyway, since we're alone. Let's spend our precious time together, (Y/N)-chan. Here in pool together". My eyes sparkled and my heart skipped a beat. I nodded with delight and replied with joy, "Of course, Len-kun".