Chapter 27 - Old Friend

(A/N: Here's Chapter 27, everyone! OMG, I'M SO SORRY if I posted this very late! I was so busy with things in life and I didn't have any idea on what to write here in this chapter so I was clearly stuck (AKA. writer's block, agh) so I hope you understand and I'm glad I get to update this masterpiece! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ^^)

A few weeks have passed since I discovered something from my dad's laboratory. For some reason, I can't seem to get it out of my head though which is bugging me for almost two days or probably a week. 

My Next Project, huh? What was my dad doing this whole time without me noticing though? Could it be another surprise for me? 

Pfft, there's no way, right? I'm thinking way too far. I mean, I have Len as my birthday present and adorable boyfriend after all. Maybe it's one of his projects again for his work again.

Anyway, the sun was shining and it was pretty bright. I'm laying down on my soft and warm bed feeling tranquility building up that is putting me in ease but as the minutes went by, I frowned on my sleep when I still couldn't get over my encounter of my dad's plan for his next project since it was bugging me little by little.

But after some time, those thoughts faded away and a smile was present my lips.

When I began to turn my back and get myself into a comfortable position, I felt something soft and sweet against my lips and I could hear some sounds but it sounded like a cute voice then I could feel a tongue licking my lips. 

My eyes were opened automatically like a flash and met Len's face who is now kissing me with glee.

My face was lit up like cherry and Len apparently noticed my state saying, "Good morning, (Y/N)-chan~ Hehe, you're cute as always in the morning. I just love seeing your reaction~". 

I looked away and chuckled to myself replying, "Hehe, t-thank you? Hehe". Then, I noticed something on my lips as I licked it, it tasted like chocolate? 

"Len, is this a chocolate flavored chapstick?", I asked as I licked my lips again with delight.

Len giggled and hugged me tightly with his arms. "Yep, it actually taste very sweet once you lick it and it's pretty much tempting", said Len as he licked his lips. 

Wait, did he just lick his lips? 

Funny, I mean he's an android but an android like him is rare this days unlike the rest. 

I decided to dodge that thought and suddenly he looked at me with his cute baby blue eyes and said, "Say, you don't mind if I give you sweet morning kiss, (Y/N)-chan?".

My face started to lit up as Len's face was getting closer, "I mean, just by looking at you, you look like you want to get a taste of my lips, hehe~".

What the, how does he know what I'm thinking? Does he know I can't get enough if it's chocolate flavored?

I began to gulp nervously and without hesitation at all, I nodded softly which made Len's face brighten up like a little boy and said, "Yay! Don't hold anything back, kay, (Y/N)-chan? Hehe~". 

I began to smile and decided to take this opportunity since why not because it's a Saturday after all and my parents aren't here either so nobody would bother, right? 

Oh, wait. I totally forgot. 

Trevor is here in my house but I'm not sure if he's in sleep mode or what but my room is locked anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. 

As our face began to close in, Len captured my lips and I could feel the softness of his lips against mine. He caressed my cheek gently with his thumb and brushed my hair with his hand while I just relaxed as I kissed back.