20; Love

It gets a little heated at the end y'all, but not really. I feel so Texan when I say y'all, I hate this state. 

"Zaayyyyn, stop it!" I squealed as he continued to poke at my sides. His fingers ghosted around as an embarrassing snort escaped my lips. This made Zayn laugh even harder as he let go of me to clutch his stomach and fall back against the couch.

"You're an idiot. I hate you," I giggled as I adjusted my shirt. Zayn started to quiet down as he just looked at me and smiled. The beautiful crinkled up smile that I love.

"Whatever, you know you love me," He chuckled before trying to sit back up but slipping and falling off the couch. It was my turn to laugh as he finally was able to sit on the couch.

"I don't fuck with clutses," I laughed.

"Oh, but you'll let them go down on you?" Zayn said as he raised his eyebrows in question. I rolled my eyes but blushed at the mention of that night. We'd come such a long way from back then.

"Shut up, Zayn," I laughed before making myself comfortable and switching to random channels on the  TV. I stopped when I came across Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.

"What is it with you and kiddie movies?" Zayn asked as he munched on some chips. "What? I just like cute things," I responded as I continued watching.

"That's cute," He smiled at me before pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"I know I'm cute, thanks," I laughed before intertwining my hand with his. There was something incredibly nice with holding his hand. It felt safe and comfortable and just right. It made me think that maybe things could work out with Zayn. That just maybe, I wouldn't end up hurting him. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer instead. Warmth radiated off his skin as I cuddled further against him.

~~~

"Let's go out, princess," Zayn said as he walked into my room.

"Princess?" I asked with a chuckle at the new pet name Zayn had given me.
"What? Are you not a princess?" He asked with a small smirk as he looked down at me. Since I was only 5 foot 1, he towered over me. His hand rested on my hip before he pressed a kiss to my forehead. I scrunched my nose and he giggled before wrapping me in his arms. 

"Of course I'm a princess," I mumbled as he continued to press me against him. There was something so blissful about being there just feeling his presence. Something that no boy had ever made me feel before. It was a feeling of safety and happiness just by seeing his crinkled smile and beautiful eyes. Zayn held such beauty in his features, but the best thing was that the beauty was deep within him too. It was a beauty that many other people lacked, but I was glad to have found it within Zayn. 

"See? Such a pretty princess," Zayn whispered before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. As I kissed him back with a more fierce passion, I remembered what I wanted from Zayn, the first time we met. All I wanted was sex and someone to have around. Now that I'm here with him, in the comfort of my own home, I can see that what I want from Zayn is so much more now. I want him to make me happy and spend his time on me. I also want to make him happy. I want him to be the happiest man alive and I want the reason for that to be me. I want to be there when he wakes up and kiss his soft, swollen lips. I want to be there when we go to the airport and he's dehumanized by the workers. I want to hold his hand in the face of fear and tell him everything will be okay and have him believe me. I want to be his everything. 

"Zayn," I whispered with need, "Make love to me." 

He froze as he stared into my eyes. His blank expression scared me as I felt that I had asked for too much. Soon, a spark filled his eyes and he smiled at me. "I thought you'd never ask," He murmured. We were definitely not gonna go out tonight. 

Despite having done this quite a few times before, there was nervousness building up at the pit of my stomach. There was something different about this time, I thought as he took my hand and led me to my room. This time, there were actual feelings behind this. There was a burning passion behind my actions this time. And, fuck it, there's actual love behind this. I had grown to love the boy with the chocolate eyes and million-dollar smile. 

"I've never gone all the way before, Lucia. I-I might not be any go-"

"Zayn," I interrupted, "I-I don't care. I don't want to hear about that because I.... I love you. I'm sorry I didn't say it before I was just-"

"Lucia," He mocked me from before with a slight smirk, "I don't care. I love you too, I'm just happy to hear those words leave your mouth," He said before pressing a kiss to my lips. Butterflies formed in my stomach as he peppered my neck with small kisses. His hands went to my hips before pressing me back against the soft bed. The way his hands lit a fire against my skin amazed me. Any little touch and I had goosebumps. 

I flipped us and got on top of him before pressing my hips against his. A gasp left his lips and I let out an innocent giggle. He laughed before turning so I was under him once again and taking off his shirt. My gaze followed the ink on his skin and he smiled. "Do you like them?" He asked quietly. "They're beautiful, Zayn," I whispered as my fingertips danced around the skin. 

"Like you," He smirked before going back to kissing my neck. I scoffed and let out a whatever. His cheesiness could never be stopped.

The night was composed of soft moans and maybe a scream here a there, but it was soft and sweet, something I wasn't used to. It was full of love and feelings and was so overwhelmingly beautiful. It made me think as to why I was so afraid of those feelings before, but I guess we're all afraid of the unknown. 

I didn't edit this cause I'm in a rush sorry. But yay sweet love was made (((((:

~Judith