05; Yes, sir

Vote bc double update c:

x-x-x

Parties have always been my thing. I always seemed to give them life and whenever I didn't go people complained about how it was so boring. I couldn't understand what the difference was between me and any other girl at a party, but apparently I had something special. Now, that can be good, but it can also suck. There's people constantly trying to make conversation with you when you're busy or when you're trying to flirt with someone. Today, I just so happened to have my eyes on Zayn.

He stood in the corner of the room awkwardly. His black tank top with a blue snake on it showed off his tattoos, which I'd never paid much attention to. His dark hair was up in a quiff and stubble adorned his cheeks. Just looking st him was enough to get my panties in a bunch and make me want to squirm.

My confident stride took place as I took our cups of soda over to where he stood. I wasn't planning on getting shitfaced tonight. Soda would be enough.

Just as I was about to reach Zayn, Elizabeth Sanders, some chick from school, walked up to him and placed her hand on his arm in a flirty stance. She was giving him do-me eyes as Zayn stood there awkwardly, talking to her only to seem polite.

"Hey, Zayn," I said as I handed him the drink, "Here's the soda you wanted."

His eyes showed relief as he saw me and he shrugged the girl off and accepted the soda. I walked closer to him and linked arms with him, making sure to keep him close.

"Oh hey, Lizzy. Didn't see ya there," I lied. A fake smile spread across both of our lips as we gave each other death glares. Her caramel hair was in curls and red lipstick adorned her face. To be honest, she resembled Miranda Sings, but I couldn't judge her on that. As long as she feels beautiful, she can wear what she wants.

"Yeah, I was just inviting Zayn here out to dance," She smiled.

"Actually he can't cau-"

"Actually I can," Zayn interrupted me. I stared at him with wide eyes as I saw mischief take over his eyes.

"This is for the blond guy from the other day," He whispered into my ear before walking away with Elizabeth. I stood there in shock as I watched them from afar. Elizabeth was feeling him up and dancing all over him as Zayn tried to keep up. It was clear he didn't know what he was doing, but would do anything to get payback.

A grunt left my lips as I rested my back against the wall. It seemed that I had finally found someone who played the same game as me, or at least tried. I remember the countless times I had teased Liam by dancing with other guys instead of him. There was something much different about it being done to me, and I didn't like it one bit.

"Baby, what are you doing over here all alone?" Liam purred as he approached me. A smirk crept on to my lips as I glanced over to see Zayn looking right at me, confusion in his eyes.

"I was waiting for someone to come and rescue me from my boredom," I smiled seductively as Liam's eyes darkened.

"There are bedrooms upstairs, you know," Liam smirked.

"As fun as that sounds, I wanna keep the party down here tonight," I smirked as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and left a tentative kiss on his jawline.

I snuck a glance at Zayn only to see Elizabeth kissing his neck, but his stare was stuck on me. I grabbed Liam by his flannel and dragged him to the dance floor where I went all out. I moved my hips against him as his eyes widened. Of course, we'd danced like this before, but I usually teased him a lot more. A few more hip movements and Liam had his hands on me and his lips pressed to the skin of my neck. I closed my eyes as I relished in the feeling. Again, I glanced at Zayn to see him pushing Elizabeth off of him and walking towards us, fuming.

"Hey, Lucia, can I talk to you?" His eyes betrayed his nice-boy voice and I pried Liam off of me.

"I'll be back," I winked at Liam just to piss Zayn off some more. He led me to the stairs and opened the door to a random room, which was surprisingly vacant. I guess people don't start hooking up until later.

"What did you need Zayn?" I asked innocently.

"Don't play good girl with me, Lucia," He growled before pressing me against a wall. I gasped at his sudden closeness. It was so unexpected yet so blissful.

"What do you mean, Zayn? I am a good girl, " I peered up at him through my lashes and he rolled his eyes.

"You've been teasing me for the past days and now you're trying to make me jealous. That's not something a good girl does, is it?" He whispered into my neck. Shivers ran down my spine at his dark words. This was such a new side of Zayn that I'd never seen before and it surprised me. Who knew such a shy boy had so much dominance in him?

"I'm sorry, baby," I squeaked. My mind was so clouded that no words could be formed.

"I think there should be some sort punishment, don't you?" He asked. I simply nodded but he grabbed my hair by its roots and lightly tugged. His dark side did nothing but make me want to tear his clothes off and fuck him on the spot.

"Answer," He demanded.

"Y-Yes," I squeaked.

"That's yes, sir."

x-x-x
Holy shit dom Zayn gives me life

~Judith