01; Newbie

Walking down the halls of Johnson High to get to my classes has always been a treacherous journey for me. The smells of fragile male egos and "pick-me" girls who cater to them stick to my nostrils and make bile rise to my throat.  I can see the jealousy in girls eyes as I walk past them and their boyfriend's eyes linger. It's not my fault their man lacks self control. There are plenty of men out there who are perfectly capable of not staring. 

"Hey, Lucia! How bout you suck me off in the locker room!" Some random asshole yelled. It's so annoying how they think I'll suck off anyone. If you ask nicely and are hot, then maybe I'd do it, but this dumbass had no idea how to talk to women.

"Sorry, I don't suck off losers!" I yelled back before going back to strolling through the halls. I walked up to my locker and greeted Diana, my best friend. Her curly hair was all over the place, as usual, and her makeup was on point. First day back brings the best out of all of us, she'd say.

"You've sucked off plenty of losers," She chuckled as she stuffed the books we had just gotten into her locker.

"Yeah, but not that loser," I muttered back as I mimicked her actions. It was the first day, and my locker was spotless. The rest of the year was sure to change that with loose pieces of paper and random books. It was a mess that I'd always tell myself to fix but never brought myself to it, kind of like my life.

"Whatever you say, Lucia," She said as she took out her Calculus book and waved me goodbye. I took a look at my schedule and sighed. Physics was my first class and that would certainly make the rest of the school year hell. I took out the book before slamming the locker door closed and making sure it was locked. Last year, I used to keep it unlocked until some boys drew penises in sharpie all over the inside. I had two weeks detention and had to clean it myself even though I pleaded innocent. The principal hasn't been very fond of me ever since the time she caught me and her son getting it on in her office. I mean, you can't really blame me. The boy was gorgeous.

I walked off to Physics and was yelled at for being a second late. Mr. Lane always was quite the charmer. It's funny how much the kids here hate him. He always somehow manages to connect all of our lessons to something he's done. He's so full of himself, it's embarrassing. Somehow, today he managed to stop his daily story to introduce a new student. 

The boy walked in, his shoulders slouched and his head down low. He seemed like a quiet guy as Mr. Lane put his hand on his back awkwardly and introduced him. "Class this is- what's your name, son?"

"Zayn."

"Class, this is Zayn and he's new here. I hope you all treat him wi-" He went on and on, but all I could focus on was this boy. His jaw was clean cut and his lips were pink and tempting. His brown hair was styled up into a quiff and his brown eyes were hidden behind black rimmed glasses. God, I was definitely going to add him to my To-Do list.

"Zayn, just take a seat anywhere you'd like. Good luck on your first day," Mr. Lane told him as he turned back to the white board and scribbled some equation down. I made eye contact with the tan skinned boy and smiled sweetly. He gave me back a shy little grin before taking a seat next to me.

"Hi, I'm Lucia," I greeted.

"Zayn," He smiled again.

"Good luck today, newbie."

x-x-x

So like idek where I'm going with this but I hope you'll enjoy it :))

THIS STORY WILL INCLUDE GRAPHIC SEX SCENES, SWEARING, AND POSSIBLE ALCOHOL ABUSE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.