Journal 6

The person who asked me to write to whoever this may be told me to write about myself. I'm the Caretakr, or now known as the Innocent. I've come with the Fearless and Neophyte Redglare to help a little. I know I'll die to my target, Silversea. Even writing the name makes me want to rip his throat out. You've heard my friend's story, now I want to tell you mine.

There are two trolls I despise with a deep hatred. One would be my brother, Silversea, and I'll talk about him later. Then there is Redglare, my goodness I hate her so much. No, I wouldn't kill her, the Fearless wants to be her moirail. My reasons for hating her lies for her jailing me.

The Blizzard and I were trying to go against the highers, but it seemed like Redglare found me guilty for.... killing several trolls for their meat. Sayuri, Edward, and Luzuon tried to explain that I've never hurt anyone in my life. She only brushed them aside, saying, "The adults are talking here, not some grubs." That just made me angry when I heard that. The Blizzard calmed me, explaining to Redglare. She never listened to him, even though I was being framed. The only bad thing I ever did was accidentally kill my lusus and sell Zephyra to Silversea.

It was so dark in that cell.  All I had was my insanity. It was with me in that cell, telling me to cut myself and make Sayuri, Luzuon, and Edward. We talked like they were really there, but it was actually my blood. I escaped with my knife, leaving into the brighter hallways. I wanted to find my children, I wanted to find Zephyra, I wanted to kill Silversea, I wanted to find my love Blizzardo. As soon as I left, I ran into the Fearless. She was covered in a cloak. She was blinded by poison, and her once beautiful face was ruined by bites and scars.

Fearless asked me about our relationship. I said I wanted to be her moirail, yet she rejected me. She'd rather be with the one who threw me in jail. After all I did for her when we were six sweeps, I protected her, treated her like my family, helped her out with whatever she needed. The gold blood pushed me away and I just ran. I ran to find Redglare and save her from Mindfang. When I tried, Mindfang killed her just like that. I returned with her body. Fearless looked at me, then at her. I left her with the body to grieve over her death.

I tried to find the Blizzard again and my childrenI couldn't be called the Caretakr anymore, only the Innocent. My goal is to kill Silversea for trying to get Zephyra, for leaving the family only to try to get to her. He left to those highers to become Captain Regent Silversea.

After this ends, I want to find my family then we can live happily together.

I hope you liked this story, my child.

Signed,
The Innocent