Journal 1

January, 7
How long has this war been in action? We don't even know anymore. We've been here for 12 sweeps, we think. My friends and I have been on a tetras route. Many of the higher bloods won't leave us alone. If my descendant ever reads this, I hope she has better times than us. Looks like I have to run again. Hope this isn't the last time I write.

January, 10
This is probably the worst time to write to you, but I want to tell you that I'm okay. I'm staying up late just for you. We luckily got away from the higher bloods three days ago; it seems like they wouldn't give up. It would be very.... sinful to turn in one of my friends for respect. I wouldn't think they would trust such a mid-blood like me. The Signless is going to preach tomorrow. I hope peace can be made soon. Let's hope you do, too.

January, 11
I don't know how to explain how terrified and sad I am. The Signless is dead.... I don't know if my promise I made to you will ever come true. The higher bloods are killing more of the others. My friends and I happened to get away before they spotted us. I am a very sinful troll for not helping the "Sufferer". Just don't follow my footsteps, young one. Don't ever meet the Marquise's grubs and may the Gog forgive my pitiful soul.

January, 15
We have found somewhere safe to stay until this war stops! I'm sorry to say we have lost a few friends and followers on our trip here. We ran into him. I dare not speak his name. His name is so sinful, vial, and dreadful to say. I don't understand why Gog made such a creature like him. I'll give you a hint, stay away from that dreadful Lemures. I hope he burns like all those he killed! I will write to you again soon.

January, 20
I'm sinful.... I ran out of ink and started using my friends for blood.... What is wrong with me? They are keeping quiet, though, for now. I'm just as terrified as them; I don't want to use their blood to write these journal pages. We found a silver blood though, he won't be able to get away from us. He won't give us any information about the war, nor about the higher bloods. I'm holding his dagger for now. Let this be a lesson learned
I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!! :0)