"How's the packing coming along babe?" V asked poking his head out from the door. Then when he saw me holding my stuff  his smiling demeanor changed to a stern one.

"Zoey, what are you doing with that?" V asked rushing  into the room. As soon as he saw how tired and weak I looked. V's cold expression turned into extremely worried one

"Zoey are you okay?" V asked concerned sitting on the ground against the wall next to me.

"Just really tired, I passed out again." I told him. V stayed silent looking at his dog.

"Did you remember something?" V asked looking at my stuff.

"Yeah I did." I said to him.

"What was it about?"

"Well I was skateboarding through the city then I ended up in a grocery store but before I could open the door I woke up." I said to him.V looked at me for awhile like he  was deciding  wither to believe me or not.

"I didn't know why I was there alone. Did we skateboard a lot back then?" I asked. V looked down and chuckled.

"Yeah, we used to skateboard all the time." V said nudging me. I smiled thinking about how cute the dates we  must've been on could've been.

"We should skate more often. I'm going to bring it this is along." I exclaimed. V grabbed my stuff from me and put it beside him. I looked at him weirdly. V got up and looked at me.

"What are y-" I was cut off from V carrying me and setting me gently on the bed. V looked down seeing his dog wag his tail. V smiled picking up his dog and setting him on the bed next to me. He walked up to me and started to lick my face. I giggled holding onto him.

"Zoey you need to rest for a little bit ok?" V said to me grabbing my stuff

"I'm fine V, What are you doing with my stuff?" I sighed out.

"I'm putting your stuff in the car don't worry. " V said and waking out the door.   As soon as he walked away from the door I heard him rushing. Something in me made me try to stop him.

"Wait V!" I called out.

"Yes?" V asked stopping his tracks and walked back to the door. I was started to get nervous I have no idea why.

"C-can I use that backpack to pack as well?" I called out to him. V looked at me and at the backpack. He looked back at me and said.

"I'll let you borrow one of mine. I need this for a second. I have to go." V said rushing out.

"After can I-" V cut me off.

"Don't worry I'll buy you a new backpack ok? Just please use mine!" V called out going down the stairs. Something didn't feel right to me. I had to force myself to go and investigate. I stumbled out of bed and followed him. His dog followed me. Why he acting so secretive? I crept through the hallway. I held on to the handrail and carefully stepped downstairs. I spot V a few yards away cutting through the kitchen.

"What's he hiding?" I thought to myself. As I pass through the dining room I heard a door open and close . As I went into the kitchen I notice a back door revealing the backyard to the woods. I walked over holding onto counters to keep myself up going over to the door. I decided to wait a minute before going to peak through the back door window. Then when I did  I just notice my stuff in the middle of the ground. What the fuck? What's V doing with my stuff in the middle of the yard? As I was deciding to go out and get my stuff back I spot V walking back to the door I quickly turned causing myself to fall to the ground. I panic as I start to rapidly crawl past the island that in-front of me and hide in the nearest closet pantry we had. I kneeled over to open the door the dog was scratching at the door.