Rest

"We are almost out of  North Carolina." He assured. I yawned out loud then looked at him surprised on how we passed through many states already.

"How many long was it when we made it to Florida?" I asked remembering when he took me.

"Oh you were out for like two days." He said to me. I looked at him in surprise.

"WHAT TWO DAYS?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, sorry about that but yeah guess my cloth was pretty strong." He said awkwardly. I fell silent.  Jungkook grabbed my hand as he drive with one hand.

"Zoey, I'm really sorry for all the shit I've done before. I didn't know any better. I would've love to go back in time and not do it again if I could bu-"

"It was your job. I know." I said looking down at our hands.

"But who cares about that right now." He said. I look up at him.

"Right now, my new job is to keep you safe and take you home safe to your family. It's  my number one priority." Jungkook said  as he glanced at me and smiled. I blushed looking away from him. I couldn't believe that he was actually taking me home. I looked at the time from the car it was about 11 pm.  I looked over at Jungkook. He looked exhausted, drained out as he yawned repeatedly. He looks over at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"You seem tired  Jungkook should we stop and rest  somewhere?" I asked  to him.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me when we drove all the way here I was awake." He said. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Well I did have a Red Bull with me to keep me
awake." Jungkook said to me. I looked at him. He sighed out.

"Fine I am tired, but not much! I mean sure I was planning this whole trip for the whole night but I'm still awake to take you home." He reassured me. I blushed at how thoughtful he was being towards me, but snapped out of it. He's being really selfish to himself for doing that, not to mention that's u healthy.

"Jungkook, you need your rest how else are you gonna be driving for the best day? You'll be tired and grump to the lack of sleep and I don't think you ate anything either." I said to him. He chuckled.

"Didn't think that you'd be this concerned of me Zoey" Jungkook teased.

"I am." I admitted. He fell silent. I looked at him. He had his lips pressed tight together. I chuckled. He looked so cute. Jungkook smiled, and turned on some chill music. I decided to let him drive a little while longer and just let ourselves just enjoy each others company in the car. After awhile of driving on to what seemed like a endless highway we see lights of a city.

"We are now in the state of Virginia." He sighed out in relief. I chuckled at him.

"Jungkook please don't push yourself." I said to him. He yawned again and sighed.

"Your right. I have been tired and hungry this whole time. Let's go to a hotel." He admitted I smiled. We went to the nearest restaurant to get some to go food at Burger King. Then drove to the nearest hotel. We took what we were going to wear to sleep and what to wear for tomorrow and walked in.

"Just for the night." Jungkook said to the worker handing him his credit card. The worker looked at the both of us.

"One bed or two?" The man asked. I was going to answer, but Jungkook beat me to it.

"One." He said. The worker looked at me making me red from embarrassment. He handed Jungkook the room key. Jungkook looked at me smugly and winked. I slapped him on the side of his arm while he laughed. What a child I swear.