🔱Prologue: How it begun🔱

Third person p.o.v(Point Of View)

Dark and cold night,snow was falling.Somewhere deep in the forest is located giant,old manor.Inside of manor were heard cries,baby cries. Beautiful woman with long,chestnut wavy brown hair and dark red eyes was holding her newborn twin girls.Next to a woman was a man with messy chocolate brown hair and vine red eyes that showed nothing but pure love. Squeaks of doors were heard,causing both parents to turn in that direction. Shyly,dark brown haired boy,no older than 10,walked in dimly lightened room.His curious eyes wondered on two pink blankets his mother was holding.

"Come here Kaname,come to meet your little sisters",boy uncertainly walked over and looked at those tiny fragile creatures. Unconsciously his hand reached out to stroke chubby pale cheek of his youngest sister when her small hand grabbed on his finger and giggled.His heart immediately jumped from happiness as small smile appeared on his face.

"She is so small and pretty" Kaname said quetly while his parents smiled knowingly. Juri handed younger twin to her son.Juri's husband,Kaname's father,Haruka chuckled lightly alongside his wife as they gazed at two siblings whose bond grew with each second.

"Kaname you already love her, don't you?"Haruka asked gazing at excited,but tired Juri.

"Yes,Haruka-sama",he answered shortly,his eyes never leaving cheerful bundle in his arms.
Baby in Juri's arms was Yuki and in Kaname's was her younger twin sister Adeline.Yuki opened her eyes to reveal two beautiful brownish red orbs.

"Look Kaname,Yuki opened her eyes",just as Juri whispered this,younger twin also opened hers,revealing two the most beautiful azure blue pupils.Haruka and Juri gasped,fear written all over their faces.

"Those eyes..." Juri began as her husband finished her thought
"Monster".

Time skip-Four years later

×Adeline's p.o.v×

Cold,dark and alone.I sat in empty, black and lonely basement. "Monster","Useless brat","Don't come near us" those words repeated in my head.Why they don't love me?Am I really monster?Why?Why?

*Knock**Knock**Knock*

I turned toward doors,there I saw my older brother and future lover Kaname.I jumped from my chair and run to hug him.
"Welcome home Kaname onii-sama.I missed you" I excitedly shouted  wrapping my arms around his neck. Kaname laughed his hand ruffling my hair before returning tight embrace.

"I missed you too Adeline.I have little gift for you",he whispered pulling out small navy blue box out of his pocket and handing it to me.I opened it and saw beautiful silver rose ring.

"Thank you Onii-sama,its beautiful"

"You welcome my little rose.I love you so much"he said pulling me in his embrace one more time.

"I love you too Kana.Promise me we will always be together" I required
tightly holding onto his black shirt.

"I promise",his face graced with sweet smile while those precious words left his lips.

Returning smile,I leaned my head on his chest finally fealing peaceful after so much time.

Two months later

Today was our birthday well better said Yuki's. I was still locked in basement, just like last year and years before.Luckily I wasn't alone.Senri often comes to visit me,secretly.We play and eat sweets (pocky) that he brings.

*Bam**Bam*

I heard banging on my window.Small wisps of mahogany hair were sticking from person behind frozen window.I immediately recognised who it was. My hands went to the small handles on shaky window before pulling it up and letting the guest it.