Chapter 1

“You do know that you’re an idiot, right?” he glared playfully at me.

“Pfft, are you kidding me? No way, I’m the most amazing and awesome person ever, got it?” I crossed my arms, smirking back at my best friend.

He chuckled and ran his head through his messy blonde hair and grinned back at me showing off his perfect white teeth.

I rolled my eyes.

“Kane, let’s go, we already missed first period, I don’t want my dad on my tail telling me to go to class when clearly he knows I won’t half the time,” I said, pulling his sleeve towards his beautiful motorcycle.

He had a freaking Yamaha R1 Tuning.

I was jealous because I wanted one for a long time and I still haven’t gotten one and I was seventeen for God’s sake and had both my motorcycle license and car license.

“Here,” Kane said, passing me a shiny black helmet.

Sighing, I put it on my hair and got in behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Hold on, Cupid,” Kane whispered in my ear, before turning around and letting the motorcycle come to life.

And we were finally off to the school.

I slammed my locker shut and was about to turn when arms came around my waist. I glared at my locker before elbowing the person who had their hands on me. I turned around only for my eyes to widen in shock.

Shit.

“Oof! Sage, what the hell!” gasped Jasper, my boyfriend.

“Oh crap, sorry babe,” I chuckled innocently, rubbing the back of my neck.

He sighed but gave me one of his cute half smiles. His arms came around my wais, pulling me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

We were both leaning in when something collided at my side causing me too lose my balance and drop to the floor with the person on top of me.

Angrily, I glared at the person who tackled me.

What a surprise. Note the sarcasm.

It was Kane.

“Hi, Cupid,” he grinned, sheepishly at me while still on top of me.

“Get the fuck off me Trevors, now,” I glared at him, pushing him off me.

I got up dusting myself and glared at him more.

“Why the hell did you ruin a perfectly good moment with my boyfriend and I?” I asked him.

He shrugged and smirked.

“No PDA allowed,” he smirked.

I narrowed my eyes.

“Yes there is. You do it all the time with your whores. Especially with your precious Crystal,” I spat.

“That’s different,” he shrugged, looking amused.

“I’ll get you back, Kane. Just watch,” I smirked at him.

I walked up to Jasper, gave him a quick peck and left for my second period class.