THE LAND OF DELICIOUS

LOOOL OKAY , DON'T TAKE THIS STORY SERIOUSLY, IT'S MEANT FOR JOKES BECAUSE I MADE THIS STORY DURING RELIGION CLASS ABOUT ME AND MY FRIENDS,('CEPT FOR THE CHARACTER GARRET , HE'S A RANDOM DUDE) SO LMFAO.  THE NAMES ARE REAL , AND LOL , I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE IGNORE ANY CUSS WORDS . THERE JUST THERE. LOL. ALSO, IGNORE SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMMER ERRORS. LOOOL. 

THE LAND OF DELICIOUS . WHERE WEIRD STUFF HAPPEN EVERYDAY.

Once upon a time, there was a land called Delicious. Weird name, yes but it was a real place. There were three friends who were all lady knights. Yeah, that’s right females. Females rules. The leader of the three was named Susan. And she was named the most awesomest of them all. Then there was Sabrina, the smart one, she be cool dawg! Then the last female knight was named roshin. Roshin was called the towns whore. Cause she be wheelin dem boys in! But shes the sexy knight.

On one sunny day there was an ugly ass troll named Paul. Paul was ugly. He was like the brother of that snake haired Medusa. One look and girls throw up at his face,. The troll Paul had stopped Roshin one day and sang her a song. Roshin got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad, that first she had angry sex with the troll Paul. After they fell asleep and Paul fell in love with her. She got dressed and left a note to Paul saying:

“Yo Paul! Thanks for da sex bro! I’ll see you later! LOL JK I’LL SEE YOU NEVER! P.S, you too ugly for me bastard!”

Paul was heartbroken. He cried and cried and cried and cried for hours until a fairy godmother named Sandra came to him.

“Paul you ugly, whats your wish?” she asked.

Paul thought for a second and wiped his tears away,

“I wish I was sooooooooo sexy!” He wished.

“Your wish is my command Paul!” said Sandra the godmother.

In one poof! Paul turned into one heck of a sexy guy! He looked like Justin Bieber!

Paul thank the godmother and set off to look for Roshin.

            Meanwhile, Sabrina the second knight of the friends was happily skipping along with her book to find a good spot to sit down and study for her big knight test tomorrow because thats how big of a dumb geek she is. After searching and searching for an hour, sh came across a beautiful green meadow. She found a spot by a tree that was surrounded by small lilies and watermelons. She was about to eat a sliced watermelon, but then a guys voice stopped her.

“Beautiful lady! Do not eat those!”

Sabrina looked in front of her to see a small Spanish boy.

“Who are you!” she yelled at him.

The boy smirked at her.

“I am Prince Garry of DeliSub!” he proclaimed, happily.

“Oh my. You’re cute!” she giggle, like a little annoying school girl.

“And you’re a hawt mama!” he grinned. “Dance with me, momma!”

Randomly, music started playing and Sabrina got up and started dancing like a fucking crazy old cat lady!

Garry stared at her with wide eyes.

“what the fuck?” he whispered to himself.

He thought she was crazy and dum. So he left her and went to the back of the tree. But oh shit sticks! There was a cliff and Garry fell down the mountain and he went

SPALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabrina heard the gigantic splat noise and went towards the cliff only to see pieces of Garry on the ground. She laughed at his death and walked away only to see a mystery guy walking towards a castle. She set off after him.

Meanwhile, Roshin was sitting down on the ground bored and nothing to do. She was sad that she left Paul. She liked Paul. She doesn’t know why she liked that ugly ass of a troll , but she did. All of a sudden, she heard a noise behind her! And then...

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Roshin screamed and fainted.

Paul laughed at her and grabbed water and threw it in her face! Se woke up and grinned.

“ZOMG. IT’S JUSTIN BEIBER!” she screeched.

Paul chuckled and shook his hand .

“I;m paul,” he said.

Roshin smiled bigger.

“yay! You sexy! Lets be together!”

            Meanwhile.....

Sabrina stopped the mystery man.

“Yo, homeboy! Who da fack are you!?” she yelled.

He turned around.

And Sabrina almost fainted.  

He...was....so....fucking....sexy!

“My name is Garret shoemaker,” he said in an ugly voice, that Sabrina thought was sexy.

“Yo, shoemaker, wanna marry me then?” Sabrina asked.

Garret nodded eagerly.

“Ok! We make ugly dogs!” he laughed.

Now Susan met the king. And the king and her had a secret affair. The kings name was Alex Pettfyer. He had beautiful blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

They loved each other very much , and she was his mistress.

One day, Susan came over and killed the queen.

The queen was named Kerlea.

Once Alex found out Susan killed Kerlea, he immeadilty got married to her, which made Susan a Knight Queen.

Susan and the very sexy Alex Pettfyer, made very hawt, shmexy babies.

Susan and Alex lived happily ever after.

Roshin and Paul got married. But then one day, a warlock came by the name Stefan and turned Roshin and Paul unto green smelly orges, like Shrek! But Roshin and Paul didn’t care and made green , ugly ogre babies.

They lived happily ever after.

Sabrina and Garret were married and had an ugly kid. They named it Booby kins. LOLz, they were dumb. But the one day, Garry became a zombie! And he took Sabrina , Garret and Booby kins to a cliff and threw them off and Garry laughed as they died!

Garry then went along and married a hawt zombie princess.

Sabrina and Garret didn’t live happily ever after because they be dead, bro!

But Garry was happy!

So the three knight friends were a legend in the land of Delicious.

And one more thing, Susan was the most amazing one of them all.

THE END.