Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I fixed myself up and went back downstairs making sure my new burn mark was covered. Lindsey would freak out. I sighed as sat down at the last step and curled into a ball and rested my head against the wall.

I could never be normal.

I was so messed up, I didn’t know what was right and what was wrong. I hated myself, I hated my body.

I absolutely despised everything about myself.

I was lower than scum.

People are right, I should be dead.

I had the chance to die, but I didn’t take it. I wanted to prove to people that I should be alive and that I wasn’t a killer, but I was the victim.

No one knew what horrible things happened to me.

No one took the chance to hear my side.

The only person who knew was Lindsey.

I owe her my life.

She was the only person who was a true mother and friend to me. She had listened to what to say, she was the one who saw me breakdown, she was the one who had loved and took care of me.

She was my mother.

And if she saw the burn marks, she’d get upset. So I hid them with a long sleeve white top.

Before I noticed, a tear drop fell down my cheek, slowly gliding down.

“Move,” a cold voiced demanded above me.

I turned my head and looked up to see a cold, emotionless face from Oliver and a smirk from the ugly bimbo, Holly or was it Polly? Who cares? I don’t.

“Yeah, you ugly emo go cry somewhere else and cut yourself,” she sneered, making her face even uglier.

I rolled my eyes and snorted.

I don’t cut, I burn. You were close though.

I wiped my eyes and stood up and plaster a fake smile.

“Go fall of a bridge, whore bag,” I smirked.

She gave me a glare and I just laughed, walking away.

The last thing I saw was Oliver’s icy look, but I hid the hurt.

It sucks if you’re still in love with the guy, even though he wants you dead.