Scars Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen - Aaron 

His lips took me by surprise, but I happily kissed him back. All I could think of was how good they felt, how soft they felt, and most of all how I felt so connected to him. Like all his feelings and my feelings just molded into one big thing. That all his worries were now my worries and all his compassion and sorrow were all mine. 

Everything he had, was mine now. 

At first, he started kissing me softly, but then after the minutes it started to get rougher, but I didn't object.

We moved farther up the bed and my hands tangled in his hair while his hands stayed on my hips. The fire was burning between us and was getting stronger, but we had to stop. 

And we did. 

But it was Derek who broke away first. 

We were both gasping for air and as i looked into his eyes, I saw lust and love.

"You're still not getting any answers out of me," I breathed, and managed to smirk. 

"Well than, I should kiss you again shouldn't I?" he asked. 

"Maybe," I whispered. 

When he leaned down to kiss me again, I turned my head to the side so instead, he kissed my cheek. 

Derek groaned.

"Why did you do that?" he asked. 

Getting myself out of underneath him, I stood up. 

"Because,"  I started. " That's just cheating".

"Not if you want either," he argued. 

"Maybe. But if you really want to know what we talked about, go ask Annabelle," I said, shrugging my shoulders. 

He glared. "Well than, I will".

I shrugged, hiding my smile. "Well go ahead. No one is sopping you, Derek".

He glared at me one more time and left the room. 

Chuckling to myself, I change into my pajamas, which were a pair of Charlie Brown pj shorts and a tight tank top, that stopped above my belly button, showing off my belly ring.

I got under the covers and closed my eyes. 

And then I remember something.

Just a simple kiss

-

Author's Note:

SORRY it's kind of late. The reason is because we had a three day snow day and no school so I was spending time outside sledding and skiing with friends. 

Oh and I made an igloo and a fort :')

And i jumped off my deck into the snow too with my friends. Supeeeeer fun. My friend did this awesome back flip o: I didn't record him doing it though ! :(

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

I promise the next one will be longer.