Prologue

Riding my new Porsche, a gift from dad, I left home and proceded to my Senior High Grad Party, it will be held at the Empire’s Banquet.

Kakarating ko lang sa party pero lahat napalingon agad at napanganga..

Nginitian ko nalang sila para naman mas lalo pa silang mamangha.

Yes, I am a head turner and an eye candy. In my school, I am known to be the Queen “B” and B stand for Bitch, not in an offensive way… but in a monarch way..

Wearing 4 inches open toe Stuart Weitzman, a Red Gucci tight Sabrina dress, Curly brown hair, black smokey eyes and red luscious lipstick… I walked the red carpet with pride and glamour, as if im walking a runway.

“Sophie! You’re fabulously late sweety” – Sam

Sam is a friend of mine and the cheercaptain.

“Hi Sammy! Did I miss anything?”- Sophie

“nope, as you can see, everyone seems dull and bored” – Sam

“well, not anymore since Sophie has arrived” – Sophie

Pumunta ako sa DJBooth at inabot ang isang Flash Drive, which basically contains some RnB and HipHop songs that will surely vanish this classical whatever lame ambiance.

“time to pump the roof! And raise the temperature Sammy” – Sophie

I grabbed the DJ’s microphone and shouted that the bar is open and the drinks are all mine.

A song of Akon started to play and everyone whistled and shouts.

I grabbed her and went on the dancefloor…

With tons of my schoolmates dancing, grinding, and drinking beers and liquors… Sammy and I joined them.

An hour had passed and everyone seems drunk, horny and whatever

“there you are”

Someone grabbed my waist and kissed my neck

“Dave! Where have you been?” – sophie

I faced him and kissed his lips..

Dave is my new boyfriend,  a brazilian-american captain of our soccer team.

I may be a brat or a bitchy in attitude but don’t get me wrong.. im not a girl who  hooks up and change relationships once in a while.. nah you’re wrong if you think that way..

But I’m also not a serious freak when it comes to relationship, I just tried it with dave since he’s been sweet to me since .. I don’t know when .