11 (mature)

3 Months Later

"Thank you so much for everything, guys. I really appreciate it." I smiled as I folded everything that people brought me for the baby shower.

"It's no problem," my Mom smiled.

It was just a small get together, the baby shower was. I tried to get in touch with my old friend Tracy but she completely blew me off and said she can't be friends with someone who was kidnapped. And to think of all the things I did for her...

So, we only had Jason, my Dad and Mom, my cousins, my aunt and uncle. It was only my family because Jason didn't have any, he said.

We had gotten a stroller that had a car seat latch so it was a two in one. We received two diaper bags, bunches and bunches of diapers and wipes. Baby cloths and shoes. Binkis and bottles. Literally everything.

We played so many games and just had fun. It was amazing to be able to let lose and have fun. I ate a lot and Jason made fun of me which only made me fall in love with him even more.

"I love you," I giggled as Jason and I lied in bed. I am eight months pregnant, almost nine and I just want Carter to get here already.

"I love you too," Jason kissed my nose and ran his fingers down my jawline, "so much."

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm bored and I wanna do something," I sighed and rolled over onto my back. I was only in Justin's shirt and a pair of underwear.

"Mmm..." He trailed off and rolled over on to his side and started biting and nibbling on my earlobe, "I can think of something."

"Me too," I sighed. I am literally so sexually frustrated it's not even funny. He's been holding off because he feels like he's going to lose control and hurt the baby.

"I don't want to hurt you though," he groaned and rolled back over onto his back.

"Baby," I laughed and straddled his stomach, "I'll be fine. I want you."

He groaned an closed his eyes to try and hold off, "babe," he warned.

"Please Jason," I begged and started to grind myself over his hard on, "I want you baby."

"Fuck it," he spat and rolled over before attacking my neck with kisses.

Stripping me from his shirt and my underwear, he started to run his fingers up and down me, "oh," I moaned.

"You're so beautiful. You know that?"

I didn't answer him and I started to groan from him teasing me.

"I said, do you know that?" He asked again.

"Yes! Yes Jason I know that. Please fuck me," I pleaded.

"I'm not gonna fuck you baby," he slowly sunk into me, "I'm gonna make love to you."

He slowly started to move in and out of me but something was off. My lower stomach started getting sharp pains and it was breathe taking.

"Ah!" I screamed and started squirming, "Jason!"

"Yeah baby, you love this dick don't you?" He kept thrusting.

"S-stop," I was crying now.

He immediately stopped and sat up on his knees, "baby what'd I do?" He asked.

"Ow Jason it hurts," I cried and grabbed ahold of my stomach.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"I don't know but it hurts so bad," I cried as another shooting pain stabbed through my stomach, "fuck!"

"Baby what's happening?" He stood up and put on a pair of Calvin kleins.

"Call my mom," I sobbed and tried to stand up but ended up sinking to my knees, "please call her baby."

"I-I am," he studdered.

"Lisa," he practically yelled into the phone, "I-I don't know what's happening."

Crying even harder I tried to find his shirt but a head ache started to come on, "baby what does it feel like," Jason asked.

"Like..." I cried, "like a knife stabbing me."

"Baby...she says your going into labor."

"W-what?" I finally looked at him.

I'm not ready, oh my god.

"Labor?" I whispered.

"Come on baby, we gotta get you to the hospital," he whispered and picked me up before grabbing the bags we had packed about a month ago.

I'm going into labor.

A:N - I JUST COULDNT WAIT ANY LONGER IM SOOOORYYY!!!

Xoxo - Alexa!