7

"Mornin' Mom, Mornin' Dad," I said as I entered the kitchen the next morning. The smell of biscuits and gravy filling my nostrils, "smells good."

"Thank you," my Mom said, "did you sleep well?" She looked at me and smirked...yeah, she knows what we were doing.

"Yeah," my voice was an octave higher, "you?"

"Oh, just perfect. That is until you woke me up."

"Mom..."

"Why? What was she doing?" My Dad jumped in.

"I slipped! I...that's all." I quickly answered.

"And that woke you up?..." My Dad cocked an eyebrow at my Mom.

"Yeah. The way she was moaning in pain, of coarse I did."

"Oh god, Mom..." I whispered to myself.

"Whatcha' guys talking about?" Jason asked as he entered the Kitchen in grey joggers and a plane white t shirt.

"Nothing," I answered immediately, "call for us when the food is done." I said and grabbed his hand before pulling him upstairs.

"Oh. My. God." I said and fell back on the bed.

"What?" Jason chuckled while hovering over me on the bed.

"She knows what we were doing last night," I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

"Why do you say that?" He asked as he grabbed a piece of my hair and started twisting it around his finger.

"She just made fun of me without admitting she knows." I was blushing...hard.

"Well...now she knows who you belong to." He smirked.

A slow smile started to form on my face, "really? I'm completely and utterly embarrassed and you're making it worse," I whined.

"Wanna let them know again?" He asked and started to grind into me.

"N-No! Maybe later...horny freaking weirdo."

"Ow..." 'His sarcastic side is hot' that's all I could think.

"Breakfast is done!" My dad yelled up the stairs.

"Your dad hates me," Jason muttered as we walked out of the room.

"Just give him time to warm up to you. I was a daddy's girl, he would like you a lot more if I wasn't pregnant." I explained.

"Yeah, I understand." Jason said as we entered the kitchen and sat down in front of our plates.

"Thanks Mom." I smiled.

"Yeah, thank you Lisa." Jason said with his mouth full causing me to nudge him under the table.

"Sorry..." He said.

"Oh you're fine Jason!" Wow mom, you're so blinded.

I thought that...I didn't say it.

"So, I talked to the police station. They said your case is dismissed but they still want to talk to you about why you suddenly up and left. I told them that you weren't going to talk until you had the baby so...you can talk whenever you want." My Mom filled me in.

"Thanks Mom." I smiled innocently at her.

"So, what are your guys' plans for today?" My Dad asked.

"I just feel like being lazy. My feet are killing me." I sighed.

"The swelling of the feet is starting to kick in I see." My Mom smirked.

"Yup," I popped the 'p', "and they hurt like hell."

"I'll rub them for you baby," Jason smile at me and patted my thigh twice.

"Aw, thanks baby," I blushed.

"Ew," my Dad muttered.

"Jake! Let them be in love," my Mom smiled widely.

"Actually...there's one thing I would like to do," I said.

If I say it now and put Jason on the spot, he'll practically be forced to say yes.

"And what's that?" My Mom asked.

I looked at Jason and smiled, "look at houses." I stated.

I could see the glare he was holding back as he put up a front and smile from ear to ear, "sounds great baby."

"You're moving back here?" My mom practically yelled.

"Well I hope so. I might need help raising the baby. I don't know how to do it." I admitted.

"Oh baby, there's classes for that." My Mom smiled, always so helpful.

--
"Look at houses? Really?!" Jason whisper yelled as we sat in my room.

"Yes really. If I'm having a baby I'm going to be close to my mom." I stated. I'm not scared of him right now. He can't do anything while we're here.

"That's my choice to make, Emily! I'm the boss, I say what we do and what we aren't doing is moving up here."

"Okay, then I'll go down stairs and tell them the truth right now," I stepped towards him, "about how you kidnapped daddy's little girl and forced her to do things she didn't want to do, how you got her pregnant against her will and about how you beat me. Who do you think they would believe? Wouldn't it all add up, Jason? You'd go away for over ten years."

I was in his face now.

"You have ten fucking seconds to get the hell out of my face before I slap the shit out of you." Jason seethed. I know my words worried him but he wasn't going to show that.

"Slap me and I tell,"

"No you won't." He spat, "I'll make sure you can't speak."

I was scared now, but I didn't back up; I stayed where I was. In his face.

"You've done pushed your limits," he spat before a very loud and a very very very hard smack landed on my cheek. He was smart and covered my mouth right after he smacked me - smothering my cries.

"Don't make me hit you again, baby. I don't like to." He whispered in my ear.

"I can't believe I thought I loved you," I spat.

"Don't say that, you - you love me." Jason suddenly held me at arms length and looked worried. Worried that I didn't love him.

"All you do is hurt me," I cried.

"I changed, baby! Don't you see that. I changed for you; my anger just slipped this one time." He pleaded. And being the stupid and naïve girl that I am, I forgave him.

"Thank god," he muttered, "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too."

A:N - this was a chapter to just fill you guys in and show how Jason felt about things.