1 (mature)

|Emily|

I slowly open my eyes, only to see nothing but darkness. The windows in the room he had me trapped in were completely blocked off. He took my friends, family, social life and now daylight away from me.

He beat me when he was angry, whether his anger was directed towards me or not, he still took it out on me. And he enjoyed it. He smiled while he beat me with belts and his fists'.

He loved it.

I wiggled my arms to see if they were tied up like they always were; which they were.

I lied there and cried. I cried because I had nothing. I had no one.

Soon I heard the lock on the door click and Jason strolled in wearing boxers.

He closed the door and locked it, putting the key on the top of the door frame that was too high for me to even make an effort reaching for.

He walked over to me and his eyes traveled down my body that was only covered in a bra and underwear.

"You look so sexy, baby."

"Please just let me go Jason." I cried.

His face screwed up and I immediately knew what I did wrong.

"Call me Daddy!" He yelled then slapped me across the face.

I screeched as my head flew to the right. A burning pain took over my face and tears started flowing worse.

"I'm sorry Daddy." I said still not looking at him. I didn't want to look at him.

He crawled on the bed and spread my legs apart before sitting on his knees in between them.

"Look at me, princess." I heard him say.

I shook my head, knowing I was doing wrong but didn't care in the moment.

"Wrong move," He tisked before slapping my thigh as hard as he could, "now look at me."

I slowly turned my head straight looking right past him. Jason grabbed my jaw with his strong hand and squeezed hard letting me know that I better set my eyes on him.

So, to save myself the pain..thats what I did.

I mean, he wasn't bad looking. Perfectly sculpted face, a very defined jaw line, honey-brown colored eyes, tattoos covering both arms and some on his chest that made his eight pack pop even more. He was hot, but I couldn't forget that he kidnapped me, beats me and has sex with me when he's suddenly 'in the mood'.

"Fuck you." I spat just like I did last night while he was tying me up.

I hate him so fucking much. I never knew it was possible to hate someone so much until I woke up to see Jason standing over me with a smirk on his face.

"Back at ya." He mumbled, leaning forward and untying my hands, "I'm only untying your hands so while I'm fucking the living shit out of you, you can run your nails down my back while screaming daddy."

He said all this while unhooking my bra and pulling my underwear down.

Jason pulled my body to the edge of the bed while he stood up at the end and got on his knees.

I knew what he was going to do which caused me to slam my legs shut. He looked up at my face and raised his eyebrow at me, challenging me.

Every time he goes to have sex with me, I deny him and put up my best fight possible. Sooner or later I finally give up and just lie there while he does what he pleases with me.

The only time that he was ever gentle with me and my body was when he took my virginity.

He talked me through it, telling me it'd get better. I still hated him and tried to fight him off without moving because it seemed like every time I tried to move it caused the sex to hurt worse than it already did. Losing your virginity hurts like a mother fucker.

When I didn't respond to his warning look, he lifted my legs up in the air until my ass was in view and gave it the most hurtful smack ever causing me to scream out.

Jason settled me back down on the bed and looked at me again. I still held them shut, denying him what he wanted oh so badly.

When he finally said, "Emily, I'm going to give you one more chance to give me my delicious pussy before I do something I'm gonna regret."

That made me open my legs almost instantly. I knew what he meant. He'd beat me to death. Literally until I stopped breathing. He knew he would and I know he would. That's just how his temper works.

He smiled, "Good girl. See, you know how to listen."

Fuck you.

I could have said that, but I was making him so mad that he would literally beat me for nine hours straight if I kept going.

He's done it before. He would set a timer on his phone and beat me for nine or more hours straight.

I don't know how someone could be so harsh, but he was.

Jason bent down and held my thighs apart as he did what he called, 'making me wet'

He flicked his tongue everywhere while I just sat there and cried. I couldn't deny that what he was doing felt amazing but I would not give him that satisfaction.

Jason ate me out until my body came without my permission.

"Yeah, cum for daddy princess."

He licked everything up and stood up sliding his underwear down then kicking them somewhere. We stayed where we were, me lying at the edge of the bed while he stood at the end right in front of me.

"Are you ready?" He asked, not caring if I was or not.

I shook my head, not wanting this. I cried even harder begging him to stop. I wiggled around, making it hard for him to enter me.

"Come on, princess. You know you want me." He said in a raspy voice.

"Daddy, just please stop." I pleaded.

He sighed while looking at my face, "I will beat you for nine hours with no hesitation if you deny me what I want one more time."

"No, please no." I cried harder.

"Then listen, baby. All I want to do is give you a good fuck." He smirked.

So, that's what he did. He slowly entered me letting out a loud groan mumbling curse words under his breath.

I couldn't deny the simple fact that he had a big dick. And by big, I mean big.

9 inches exactly to be exact.

When you have a piece of meat so thick and so long inside of you, you're going to moan no matter how hard you try not to.

"Yeah baby, you like that don't you? You love it when I fuck your tight pussy." He is so disgusting.

His eyes never left my breast as he pounded relentlessly into me while holding my legs on each shoulder.

I moaned quitley, hoping he didn't hear me. I did not enjoy this at all, I just couldn't help what was coming out of my mouth.

But, of coarse his fucking stupid ass fucking son of a bitch ears perked up and he smirked, spreading up his thrusting, "Yeah, you enjoy me fucking your pussy just as much as I do."

Jason dipped two fingers in between us, gathering up my juices and bringing them to my lips, "Taste yourself babe. I promise you taste so good, you'll love it."

I refused to open my mouth, that is just completely disgusting.

Surprisingly, he took his fingers away from my lips and put them in his mouth, moaning out 'delicious' while still thrusting.

Shortly after, Jason came, but he didn't pull out. What the actual fuck?

"You didn't pull out!" I breathed heavily, I can't believe he just did that. He knows how to pull out, he's done it every other time he's fucked me.

"It's time to start a family, baby." He smiled.