9

"Jason, get up," I nudged him after I turned our alarm clock off.

"Five more minutes," he whined like a kid.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. You better be up before I get out."

"Mhmm, Kay babe." He mumbled and brought the covers over his head.

I got off of the bed successfully before making my way to the bathroom. Today was our doctor appointment to check everything. I really need to make sure the baby and I are healthy.

I got in the shower and did everything. I jumped out and dried off my body then wrapped the towel around my body. I opened the bathroom door and stared at Jason's sleeping body.

"Jason..." All I got was a light snore in return, "why do you have to be so cute?" I laughed to myself.

I walked over to him in my towel and gently tore the blanket away from his face, "stop." He whined.

"Dude, Jason. We have an appointment we need to be at," I stated.

"Fine," he groaned and stomped off to the bathroom. Soon after I heard the shower start.

I decided to wear a pair of my dark washed skinny jeans with a plain white t-shirt tucked into them with black vans.

"Let's go," Jason smiled as he walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans.

"I'm so excited," I smiled as we drove to the clinic.

Soon we arrived and Jason looked at me, "leggo!" He smiled.

"Yeesss," I cheered.

We walked in and walked up to the front desk. The lady with grey hair looked at me and simply said, "name?"

"Emily," I said.

"Okay, fill out this form and we'll get you back there as soon as we can."

"Okay."

--
"Okay," the doctor smiled as she closed the door.

"I'm so excited," I smiled so big.

Jason grabbed my hand as we waited for the doctor to give us the news.

"You are having a baby...

Boy,"

"Oh my gosh, Carter!" I looked at Jason to see the biggest smile ever.

"He's going to look just like you," I smiled.

"This is crazy! I love him already," He smiled.

"Me too," I said.

"And," the doctor cut in, "he is healthy - really healthy."

My baby boy is healthy!

"We are going to give you these," the doctor held out a bottle of vitamins, "make sure you take one everyday and when you run out contact your local pharmacy."

"Okay, thank you," I smiled

--
"Okay now that we know it's a boy, we can start planning the baby shower!" I am so excited. I love my baby boy!

"Whoa baby," he laughed.

"What?" I looked at him.

"We will do everything - just slow down little rider." I laughed at what he said and shook my head.

"I love you."

"I love you more," he said.

"Not possible,"

"Possible." He shot back.

We both laughed and he pecked my lips wen he stopped at a red light.

"Little carter," I sighed.

"Yup," Jason popped the 'P.'

"I swear he's gonna look just like you," I said.

"I hope. I'm sexy as fuck," he blew his own horn.

"Wow..." I laughed.

"Sorry," he laughed and then a minute of complete silence passed and all I heard was, "but we both know its true."

"Okay, when do you want the baby shower to be?" He asked.

"Sometime next month?" I bit my thumb nail.

"We can arrange something," he stuck his bottom lip out and nodded his head slightly while he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel.

I accidentally let out a quite mewl that caught his attention and I quickly turned away and blushed.

Oops.

"You're horny," he stated.

"Jason, shut up."

"Sorry," he laughed.

A:N - SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!!!! School and volleyball is really holding me back:(((( I know, sad face:( but I still love you guys so bye:))

Xoxo - Alexa