Trouble

He landed badly, his foot tripping over the other. Cackles of laughter broke out around him. He physically shivered , and it had nothing to do with the gusts of wind that blew around him. Pure evil oozed out all around him. Rows of thrones surrounded him, filled in by mysterious creatures. But the biggest throne lay ahead of him. Plush purple velvet, embedded with rubies and emralds glowed back at him. The throne was filled by his master, Sire. That was all he knew of him. All he saw on the throne was a shadow.
Darkness hid every face but he didn't mind it one bit. He mentally flinched at the thought of seeing them. The one nearest him had scaly legs. Catching his glare, the body menacingly glared at him, his eyes were two bloodshot pools. He jumped back and roars of laughter filled the cave again.
"Fool," muttered the body.
"Sire," said the nervous voice bowing to the dark shadow.
"What do you want?", said the shadow, annoyed.
"I have information," the nervous voice stuttered eagerly.
"Stop wasting my time and spill your guts. Or do you want me to do that for you?", the shadow asked menacingly.

"No no, sire. My apologies. My sources say that the girl has come. Her aura is purple and and..."
"And what, you bloody scum?", the voice demanded.
"Sire, my reward? I..I..I'll get my reward, sire?".
"And what!", demanded the voice.
"Sire, sire, she is a dioscuri. And her twin is...shiv.", the voice stuttered.

"Aaah, Shiv?," said the shadow," Well now, this doesn't prove anything, does it! Don't you dare show your ugly face here until you're sure it is her. Now, out of my sight!".
"Sire, umm my reward?".
"Puny being," the voice growled as it snapped its finger. A bag of gold fell into his arms as he gleefully clicked his heels. He bowed low to his sire as he turned and vanished.
She came out of the shadows, cackling with menace.
"Watch out, Sachi. Watch out," she growled.