George Mallory & chocolate

"Settle down, settle down everyone! I am proffesor Keating and i'll be teaching you Legilimency." Said the 40 year old man who had met them at the station. Excited murmurs broke all around. "What is Legilimency?", asked Nate. "As if i know!", replied Joy. "I bet you want to know what it is but let me extend the suspense till the orientation.", the proffesor said. A collective groan was passed." Your seniors will be joining you after 2 days. You can collect your room allocation and keys from the reception. And yeah, welcome to George Mallory."

Sachi watched the landscape pass as the sped towards George Mallory. Vast expanse of greenery passed by. It was so beautiful. Almost perfect. She saw peacocks, wild hare, deers. She saw a magnificient tree sheltering the hostel. It was huge and had red leaves. Something about the tree actually pulled her. She would visit it, soon. She was excited, she realized. She no longer felt scared at all.

The bus stopped at the campus.
It was vast. It spanned across all the sides. Sachi got down and suddenly felt tickles on her ankle. Looking down she saw a beautiful chocolate pup licking her. "Oh my..!", Sachi said picking it up. "Hi cutie! Are you lost?", Sachi asked as it was petted by all her friends. "Lets name him chocolate!," said Joy. "Perfect!" They all agreed.
"Please move towards the reception, students. Collect your sleeping allocations, keys, schedules and campus map.", hollered prof. Keating.

Sachi, Nate, Joy, Ana, May all moved towards the reception. Sachi collected her keys and papers. "Ooh, room no. 214! Cool, me too!", May said. "Aaah, me too!," joined Ana. "Sweet! So all girls in the same room and all the guys in the same room! So we can crash anytime we want!", said Joy excited. "We are in 211. Just two rooms apart. Cool!", said Nate.
"What about Chocolate?", said Joy, playing with the little pup. "He stays with me," said Sachi firmly. "With us", corrected all of them, together. "Yes, with all of us."